A2m> alright all spec!
    Strid3r> thanks bro
    Strid3r in for Idoneus
    ------- GAME OVER -------
    Idoneus vs. Shriek: 1 - 0
    Idoneus wins this game!

Do Eht!

Comment

Im on lehts side considering i was playing. Now lets look at something else. Delectable.. no offense del.. youv been banned before for hacking. Before leth started eating or having shields you got subbed in and as soon as you got in you went right for him. Didnt bother with anyone else. Why?

Another thing.. Leth is a good guy. He was being surprised he even stopped playing once he was 13-1 because he found out he was eating everything. He was like wtf everytime i get hit i get prized full health.

He could have hacked, he could have been framed by someone, a bot could have been turned off wrong and somehow prized him, Staffer could have done it even though the log was checked and nothing was there.

And for all you people talking about it that wasnt even there plz stfu. Dont blame are squad because of it. This will be sorted out. I hope that everyone can come to there senses about this stupid shit.

One last thing!! I will own you all either in game or if i cant with rude comments if i hear you dissing my squad. Im sick of it and this happened today. Stop unless you know exactly what happened!

Thanks
      [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

lol plasma, wonder if ur still trying to fake being a jav...

Plasma> I'm a Javelin.
        *gets angry at not being able to jav an leaves the zone*
        *gets subbed out on 2-7*
        *gets axed*

leth didnt cheat.

Comment

it takes a guy almost the entire match to realize he has shield? as if.. if hes spamming "wtf is goin on", he should have specced, or even a ?help will do..

2 scenerio:

1) he cheated, banned
          2) he didnt cheat, someone prized him shield, he took advantage of it, banned

the difference will be how long his ban will be

there is no bot during the time he had shields. only sysops/smods can prize stuff without a bot. no known cheats out there can allow you to go through server and prize other people stuff.
          Last edited by Nethila; 01-30-2006, 01:29 AM.
          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

PL checked his registry and google history and whatever with no evidence of CE or anything. Looks like he was "framed" or something went crazy.
            When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

All I can say atm is, this is some tricky shit
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                it takes a guy almost the entire match to realize he has shield? as if.. if hes spamming "wtf is goin on", he should have specced, or even a ?help will do..

2 scenerio:

1) he cheated, banned

there is no bot during the time he had shields. only sysops/smods can prize stuff without a bot. no known cheats out there can allow you to go through server and prize other people stuff.
                Lose lose situation, ouch.

It makes compelte sense also. I am sure a player would realize he is prized shields, especially the little count down on the top right of the screen.

I agree, he should have ?help, or brought it to a mods attention. Maybe that would have saved him, or shortened the ban further.
                TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

I wasnt around for any of this so I don't know

but what I do know.

Lethargy doesnt seem like the kind of person who would care enough about this game to cheat. I mean, he practically only ever gets on when Kitty asks him too.

I mean come on.. his name is LETH-AR-GY
                  Warning: Disconnected From Server.
                  paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
                  paralyze> and nice try
                  Sleuth> WTF
                  Sleuth> OK QUIET
                  JuNkA> LOL
                  Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                  Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
                  Thoughts> u wish
                  Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                  Vue> LOOL
                  Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                  Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
                  Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
                  abbot> ..
                  Thoughts> LMFAO
                  paralyze> ROFL
                  Sleuth> stfu

Comment

2 scenerio:

1) he cheated, banned

ok i played in the game, the first round I believe their squad was using it too only not so blatently (more like infinite energy or fast recharge)

the second round, when leashed and lethargy were running around eating EVERYTHING i decided to report along with the rest of TW that specced them.

leashed turned it off or something when staff came, lethargy did not.

The point here is, if he knew something was going on, he should have specced, not just sat there and tried to act like hes not playing. restarting Continuum wouldve done the trick, but obviously he didnt think enough to do that? Maybe he could've done a help call or something? But no, he clearly used the cheats to his own advantage, meaning he should be banned. And how would he be prized with shields? Unless a mod did it to him (which would mean staff are clearly corrupt) he did it himself, and either way he needs to be banned.

Also, i find it somewhat odd that ownage, who plays ONLY newb squads mostly, decided to play us out of nowhere? I dont remember ownage being the type of squad to play anyone that has a chance of beating them. Unless of course, they have a huge advantage on their side. Either way, lethargy cheated, and saying he isnt stupid enough to keep the cheats on when staff are there? well he was stupid enough to cheat, so point and case, hes an idiot either way
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I did this one time and we won, Evasive was prizing me fc's and bursts and shields the whole time and we won and I mvp'd, we won.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

2 scenerio:

1) he cheated, banned

P_L checked his account and found no signs of cheating, so I'm pretty sure it was scenario 2, in case of which I dont think he should not have been banned. It isn't his fault someone fed him full greens, the guy just played the damn dd and he could have given less shit whether he was unkillable or not. The ban shoud have been granted to whoever prized him the shield.
                        1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                        1:Cower> Sword
                        1:Kthx> ok
                        1:Cower> Axe
                        1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                        1:Cower> ?
                        1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                          P_L checked his account and found no signs of cheating, so I'm pretty sure it was scenario 2, in case of which I dont think he should not have been banned. It isn't his fault someone fed him full greens, the guy just played the damn dd and he could have given less shit whether he was unkillable or not. The ban shoud have been granted to whoever prized him the shield.
                          Hmm - I doubt it would be someone in staff as all prizing is logged...

So that leaves 4 options:

1. Lethargy was cheating with CE (or a new cheat whateva)

2. Someone Bot/mod was prizing him Shields/FC
                          (maybe matchbot has a !fc playername !shields playername hidden commands (easter egg) - unlikey but hey :P)

3. Matchbot was hacked to prize shields etc.

4. There is a new cheat that lets u prize other people.

Eliminate the ones are impossible and only option left must be right.
                          Last edited by Doc Flabby; 01-30-2006, 06:20 AM.
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

just ban them all
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

You are playing in a dd your not looking at your little thing to see if theres a timer.. There was major lag going on during that dd. And exalt we play who we went when we want. We had are twl line on why not play and beat you guys and get a few points? Why would leth cheat so blantly when this guy never i mean just comes on the fuck of it. Kitty literally calls him and says can you come on and dd with us.
                              [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Hmm... I wish I was home to see this one.
                                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                                X