No announcement yet.

Ownage got Owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 Ban QS for being gay and whiny (they sound like little piggies when they are defeated, inst that gay enough)

#2 Ban Ownage for pure stupidity (cheatering isnt supposed to be in the forums the next day, learn to fucking cover it up)

This applies to all players squadjoined to these faggot/moronic squads

This is my solution for the problem in hand. Now, this would make the tw better place overall for every player.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakastin
      #1 Ban QS for being gay and whiny (they sound like little piggies when they are defeated, inst that gay enough)

#2 Ban Ownage for pure stupidity (cheatering isnt supposed to be in the forums the next day, learn to fucking cover it up)

This is my solution for the problem in hand. Now, this would make the tw better place overall for every player.

I AGREE WITH THE #1

BUT LET'S WAIT TIL THE INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETE FOR #2

Comment

Originally posted by Pakastin

PIGGIES 4 BAN!
        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I really would like to know what the big arguement is about? He cheated, we don't need a supreme court trial with a screenshot that says "shields" at the top. Wtf is so vague that we need 3 pages of defending him?
          DELETED

Comment

><> FisH <><

Originally posted by Jones
            stfu

did he have shields in a dd game or not? if yes then ssc ban if not fuk it
            Jones
            We're all for getting this thing over with but there are those who feel its a unjust call so there wont be any peace till its resolved by trench wars judges.

-OBNZ

PS: Unabled! - 1 more hr till workz done.. gonna have to to pwn ya noob later. ttylz

Comment

All of this speculation is rather amusing.

Oh and *prize commands are only recorded in the server log for smod and below (All bots are sysop)
              Last edited by D1st0rt; 01-30-2006, 05:18 PM.
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                I really would like to know what the big arguement is about? He cheated, we don't need a supreme court trial with a screenshot that says "shields" at the top. Wtf is so vague that we need 3 pages of defending him?
                True, cheating can never be justified.

EDIT: Whats the ugly thing you got as your avatar OC?
                Last edited by RATTY...; 01-30-2006, 05:39 PM.
                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Overall this thread is just completely laughable, considering most of the people posting their expert opinions weren't even in the arena.

I'm going to make one thing perfectly clear first--I have known Lethargy for about a half of a year now, and have been his squadleader for a good 5 months. He has always voiced his opinion against cheating, and certainly has never done it himself. I stand by Lethargy completely, as a friend. He's just not like that.

As for what you all keep telling him he should have done since he was indeed not cheating (send a help call, spec, etc.), this is silly. First of all, we were in the middle of a round. (Lethargy started noticing the eating at the 2 minute mark, stopped playing entirely at the 5 while the rest of us killed off the Sake players, and then the moderators and other spectators flooded in at about the 8/9 minute mark.) Who here has actually sat down and thought about what you are going to do when you start randomly eating in a match? Everyone else on our team was playing the game, so he went and teamed with us until he realized something was definitely not right. He did not leave the arena or zone, and he stayed afterwards in EG for several hours, and worked with PL.

Lethargy is not a bad player, he hits plenty of shots. So as for anyone who says he "took advantage of it," you're just way off, and viewing this completely one-sidedly since you obviously were not there. Taking advantage of the shields would have gotten him 30 kills, not 13. He stopped playing when he realized something was off, and if any of you had seen logs of the DDs, Lethargy never once mentioned 'shields,' he thought he was being prized full charges when he was hit.

And yes, PL did check his computer. PL had Lethargy download a program that let him view Lethargy's registry, google history, etc. There were no traces of CE or any other cheating program found. Lethargy cooperated completely with all of this.

In conclusion, I'd like to reiterate that most of the people posting in this thread weren't even there. You're working with biased and incorrect or not complete facts, please stop making an ass of yourself.

Comment

why wud staff prize him...
                    Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                    Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                    Unorthadox> LMAO
                    Unorthadox> LMFAO
                    Singularit> mine does
                    Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                    Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

• SOMETHING RELEVENT!

Uh.. you guys that are jumping to conclusions

I suggest you go back, and watch the movie 12 angry men..
                      -good movie, it may affect you in some way, and also is in ways similar to this situation.

kthnx
                      Warning: Disconnected From Server.
                      paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
                      paralyze> and nice try
                      Sleuth> WTF
                      Sleuth> OK QUIET
                      JuNkA> LOL
                      Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                      Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
                      Thoughts> u wish
                      Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                      Vue> LOOL
                      Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                      Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
                      Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
                      abbot> ..
                      Thoughts> LMFAO
                      paralyze> ROFL
                      Sleuth> stfu

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhino_haha
                        SOMETHING RELEVENT!

-good movie, it may affect you in some way, and also is in ways similar to this situation.

kthnx
                        rofl.

PS: Rodney i changed my squad banners
                        Unorthadox> LMAO
                        Unorthadox> LMFAO
                        Singularit> mine does
                        Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhino_haha
                          SOMETHING RELEVENT!

kthnx
                          who is rhino

Comment

• Originally posted by Stompa
                            who is rhino
                            rhino is a joker.

ill stop posting
                            Unorthadox> LMAO
                            Unorthadox> LMFAO
                            Singularit> mine does
                            Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

• exalt isnt that smart...

Originally posted by Exalt
                              ok i played in the game, the first round I believe their squad was using it too only not so blatently (more like infinite energy or fast recharge)

the second round, when leashed and lethargy were running around eating EVERYTHING i decided to report along with the rest of TW that specced them.

leashed turned it off or something when staff came, lethargy did not.

The point here is, if he knew something was going on, he should have specced, not just sat there and tried to act like hes not playing. restarting Continuum wouldve done the trick, but obviously he didnt think enough to do that? Maybe he could've done a help call or something? But no, he clearly used the cheats to his own advantage, meaning he should be banned. And how would he be prized with shields? Unless a mod did it to him (which would mean staff are clearly corrupt) he did it himself, and either way he needs to be banned.

Also, i find it somewhat odd that ownage, who plays ONLY newb squads mostly, decided to play us out of nowhere? I dont remember ownage being the type of squad to play anyone that has a chance of beating them. Unless of course, they have a huge advantage on their side. Either way, lethargy cheated, and saying he isnt stupid enough to keep the cheats on when staff are there? well he was stupid enough to cheat, so point and case, hes an idiot either way
                              Lethargy isn't that stupid to cheat with four mod's watching him. And for fucking 'sake", we had faced dice, spastic, and soilder... dont give me that bullshit saying that we ONLY face newbs. That very same day we faced dice, spastic, and soilder. And we were going after sake. I wasn't there so i can't stand up for Lethargy that much. All i know is that if i was getting full charges when ever something hit me i WOULD take advantage of that. It isnt my fault that the server is having problems. I do not know any one which would have given up that opportunity. Also... FFS delectable is captain of that squad. He is UNDEFEATED on Sake (until later), and he was about to lose. I dont blame him

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitty
                                Overall this thread is just completely laughable, considering most of the people posting their expert opinions weren't even in the arena.

I'm going to make one thing perfectly clear first--I have known Lethargy for about a half of a year now, and have been his squadleader for a good 5 months. He has always voiced his opinion against cheating, and certainly has never done it himself. I stand by Lethargy completely, as a friend. He's just not like that.

As for what you all keep telling him he should have done since he was indeed not cheating (send a help call, spec, etc.), this is silly. First of all, we were in the middle of a round. (Lethargy started noticing the eating at the 2 minute mark, stopped playing entirely at the 5 while the rest of us killed off the Sake players, and then the moderators and other spectators flooded in at about the 8/9 minute mark.) Who here has actually sat down and thought about what you are going to do when you start randomly eating in a match? Everyone else on our team was playing the game, so he went and teamed with us until he realized something was definitely not right. He did not leave the arena or zone, and he stayed afterwards in EG for several hours, and worked with PL.

Lethargy is not a bad player, he hits plenty of shots. So as for anyone who says he "took advantage of it," you're just way off, and viewing this completely one-sidedly since you obviously were not there. Taking advantage of the shields would have gotten him 30 kills, not 13. He stopped playing when he realized something was off, and if any of you had seen logs of the DDs, Lethargy never once mentioned 'shields,' he thought he was being prized full charges when he was hit.

And yes, PL did check his computer. PL had Lethargy download a program that let him view Lethargy's registry, google history, etc. There were no traces of CE or any other cheating program found. Lethargy cooperated completely with all of this.

In conclusion, I'd like to reiterate that most of the people posting in this thread weren't even there. You're working with biased and incorrect or not complete facts, please stop making an ass of yourself.
                                The best thing your squad could have done was not even reply to this thread. Your squad members should have stayed silent and let this issue work itself out, if he is innocent then he will have his ban removed.

But having your squadmates running to this thread and defending him (including you) only serves to stir the pot at this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X