Burden of Proof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaver
    Sweet, we've successfully turned this thread into a shitload of heresay and pointless accusations. Point is, we'll all form our own opinions of someone, and/or their squad in game. Logs can be edit'ed so don't bother. This thread actually had a very good point to it. There are two problems here. The first is this, why is it so important to prove that someone IS cheating? Is he going to turn around and sue continuum because he was wrongfully banned? Fuck no, he's going to evade the ban. Which brings us to our next problem. Bring back the permanent bans. People will evade their bans, so why is it such a big deal to do the permanent bans? The only solution I can see happening is this: we continue to ban the cheaters that use CE and evade. They eventually run out of their dictionary names, and then we have AznJoex34Z playing in TWLD. What's AznJoex34Z's history? Well we don't know, but before 2 weeks ago, he's never been heard of but now he's on (insert TWL squad here). Now it's AznJoex34Z's responsibility to explain, if staff wants to know, where he came from. Previous squads, and alias's could be some of the things staff needs to know from him. If he can't proove that he's not someone evading a ban (via previous squads and alias's, etc.) well ban him.

Ok, now to get the thread back on track, point out the problems with this solution.

And what about newer people? Will they get banned too if nobody heard about them but they have some skill cause they might have played infantry or some likewise game? And everybody can come up with a fake history or something in that order. Anyways its quite a BS way or reasoning cause the players that don't want to evade will get fucked even if the thing they got banned over is a 1 time mistake.
    2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
    2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
    2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
    2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
    2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
    2:Cig Smoke> thdx
    2:Miksel> elim 3
    2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
    2:Morgane> LOL
    2:Enflame> haha
    2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
      Okay Hero, so you have the right to play the way you want. Whats to stop staffers from doing what they want (its happened in many zones but luckily you're playing in TW where we haven't achieved a state of dictatorship yet). I'm talking about just banning you because they don't like you. What will happen then?

I can tell you.

You'll post on these forums until you get an answer, get them closed by forum mods, spam some more shit, get banned from the forums. Then you'll probably sit at home and think what the hell you just did trying to argue over the internet concerning a 2d spaceship game.

I don't see what you achieve by not following the rules.

In other words,

Keep it cool with the staff, follow the rules, and you won't have any problems.
      TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
      TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Originally posted by Reliable*
        Shut the fuck up VYS/IVF/untap
        You begged Fault AKA Deluge for the evade pack, and YOU evaded to convince PL that you weren't going to hack again on another name, claimimg to PL you were someone else or closely related to "VYS" which was YOU. You have the evading pack, you got banned for 1 year for CEing in a DD, all 5 fucking staff saw it, wouldn't be talking shit, cause you've done more damage with CE then anyone else has, and Cape doesn't CE. 2 different things about talking about it and then another one in using it, don't confuse it. Idiot.Actually i'll give you the log which was located on YOUR chat
        9:ivf> yo fault
        9:Fault> sup
        9:ivf> when u givin me the evade pack
        9:Fault> lol
        9:ivf> yo dude, they banned me for 3 months wtf
        9:Fault> aahahah gg
        9:ivf> tellin me i hack
        9:Fault> you did LOL
        9:ivf> stfu LOL
        9:ivf> pm me the shit
        9:Fault> k later
        That doesn't look like begging, and he wasn't talking shit. He was stating a fact.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Iain
          Cape does use CE, he got taught by merce and then Cape taught mess. Infact he asked merce how to do the burst hack on ice chat ages ago. =(

Vys

duh.
          Indulgence

Comment

Vys stop lieing and cheating please
            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

we should just perm ban all of u guys so u can all form ur hacker squad and get kicked out of twl.

LOL
              1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
              5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
              5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
              5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
              5:Attila> :\
              5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
              5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
              5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
              5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlAmE
                And what about newer people? Will they get banned too if nobody heard about them but they have some skill cause they might have played infantry or some likewise game? And everybody can come up with a fake history or something in that order. Anyways its quite a BS way or reasoning cause the players that don't want to evade will get fucked even if the thing they got banned over is a 1 time mistake.
                You almost got what I was saying. My point is this, if someone starts playing twd 2 weeks ago and before that, they dont have any twd history whatsoever. And they start to play for "squad x" in TWLD. You have to wonder where that person came from and who they really are. If staff talks to that person and they cannot say what their previous alias was and where they came from, well then it's obvious what they are up to. If that person can give a legit excuse to pardon themselves, play on. The system, if set up, would still allow people to change names and play under a different name on twd, they would just have to say what their previous name was, no problem.
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                  well what about for the people who donate money? puuuuuuuuh? i did once for 50dollars..that was a waste hah.
                  Perhaps if you had "paid" for a service you would have cause to expect to do as you see fit. Instead, you "donated". If you expected reimbursement, you should have sent along a contract to be negotiated and signed by both parties.

Let me attempt to explain this another way. If you walk into a McDonald's and start screaming loudly and refuse to stop, the owners/managers can force you to leave the premises. Why can they do this? Because it is private property. They may allow you to visit to do business, but you unknowingly agree to follow their unwritten rules.

You most certainly do not get to do whatever you want on Priit's server (private property). You get to do whatever he allows you to do.

Forgive me for harping on this point, but the ignorance of some people is amazing.

llater,
                  Tony

Comment

why the hell would someone actually waste their goddam time like vys and actually put some time into finding something like CE. Truly amazing how people care about this game that much, i mean really, why cant you people just fucking play fair its a game come on not need to cheat. I mean think about, what do you do in this game?

-you fire bullets
                    -you have spaceship
                    -you can move
                    -theres maps

and uhh thats mostly it. whoever cheats at this game is a fucking loser. end of story. gg.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                      Perhaps if you had "paid" for a service you would have cause to expect to do as you see fit. Instead, you "donated". If you expected reimbursement, you should have sent along a contract to be negotiated and signed by both parties.

Let me attempt to explain this another way. If you walk into a McDonald's and start screaming loudly and refuse to stop, the owners/managers can force you to leave the premises. Why can they do this? Because it is private property. They may allow you to visit to do business, but you unknowingly agree to follow their unwritten rules.

You most certainly do not get to do whatever you want on Priit's server (private property). You get to do whatever he allows you to do.

Forgive me for harping on this point, but the ignorance of some people is amazing.

llater,
                      Tony

Again, I've not played by his rules for a long time. So you're wrong, twice.
                      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

vys i like you and all, but you have the least credibility out of anyone here to make accusations
                        Dice
                        TWLB Champions Season 8
                        TWLJ Champions Season 8
                        TWLB Champions Season 10
                        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

what do you mean?
                          i don't think brook is wrong just b/c you've gotten away with a few things, or a few things you've done have gone un-penalized... but explain please -_-

Comment

Ah, the ignorance of youth.

llater,
                            Tony

Comment

Working...
                            X