Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A I you spelled event wrong.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

What is up with you people and being obsessed with me?

Comment

aight
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Peace_Maker
          Not true Twerp. Getting disconnected from the server for spam is based on how fast you send messages. It has nothing to do with other people sending messages.

Stamen, spam is illegal. A single image could be 40 lines long. That would be illegal. The amount of spam allowed is up to interpretation. Generally 4 lines of text is the limit.
          Sorry. Haven't played in a while.

Comment

Stamen, spam is illegal. A single image could be 40 lines long. That would be illegal. The amount of spam allowed is up to interpretation. Generally 4 lines of text is the limit.
            Then how do you explain the first post in this thread?
            sdg

Comment

Nothing is illegal in PMs Stabwound, you know that. We have told people getting racists comments in PMs !tell how to ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Reliable*

I did 25 times? Prove it then, 2nd I havent been warned for spamming, I got banned for saying a word that wasnt suppose to come out, I spoke to "YoMama!!!" and he gave me the site for these macro's and he's been playing this game ALOT LONGER then you have buddy, he has alot more knowledge then you do, he said I can do 1 picture in the public chat no more then that, or i'll get warned.

And he lives in my city. GG
                1:Hydride> who we play next week
                1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                1:ReNdErED> gulp
                1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Nothing is illegal in PMs Stabwound, you know that. We have told people getting racists comments in PMs !tell how to ignore.
                  So basically, its illegal, and in no way/shape/form you can get penalized.. but its childish and you still do it? cool

dont like stamen, dont know peace_maker, just giving output on what i see
                  dont take offense, im just saying
                  Girl if it's alright,
                  100%.

Comment

Peace is a cool guy if your chill and aren't being retarded. Just say sorry and don't argue, no need to create pointless arguments.
                    Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Originally posted by Reliable*
                      PEace you know what? I should just get on names like "ASDLFJASEKLFASKLDFMAEKOJRQ238OUEDKAJLNJK" and spam you till you get sick of it since it's illegal, I'm sick of your fucking attitude, get a life for once, holy shit
                      HI!

Sigh, the last thing you want to do is give these people antoher tactic to disturb others.

GOd!!1one

Edit:

I don't think that will fix your issue either, it will make it worse. Instead of getting all shi**y with a staff member, why not jsut apologize and start over? It always ends better.
                      TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                      TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

who cares, he's a newbie, easily forgotten.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

---------------------------
                          esc+c
                          (find spam set value)
                          set value to: 1
                          F10
                          (recycle zone)
                          ---------------------------

Peace <zh>>
                          Peace <zh>>
                          Peace <zh>>
                          Peace <zh>>
                          Peace <zh>>
                          Peace <zh>>
                          Peace <zh>>
                          Stamen>cap
                          WARNING: You have been disconnected for message flooding.
                          WARNING: You have been disconnected for message flooding.
                          WARNING: Disconnected from server
                          Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
                          -Buddha

Comment

who cares peace maker or w/e his name is thinks he runs this zone now that he is a zh or er. just ignore the dumb newbie he needs to learn to get good in 1 ship before trying to play "special" 1's in go base
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                            1:waven> is if im going to prison
                            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

GUESS WHO WAS SHARK MINING EVERYWHERE ?
                              (reason all this started)

dont shark me ! homogafs!
                              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

its just a personal beef, so stop bothering other people with it, nothing can will or should be done about it

Comment

Working...
                                X