No announcement yet.

Javs and X Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about we throw up a poll and have it when entering tw. If its favorable enough I'll see about making the change

Comment

since 90% of the people play jav i dont see how a poll is necessary

Comment

Agreed on the giving of the xradar back to the said javs.
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

i dont like javs, but i dont like x's either. i say the more means you give them to kill each other the better.
          Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
          1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
          Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
          caco <ER>> )Oo
          caco <ER>> bot thief!
          caco <ER>> duel me for it
          Evasive <E> no!
          Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

X's should be un-cloaked -.-'

I still think x's should have a heavier drain on cloak making the energy go down when using it, the counterpart of this change is to make x's faster when using thrust.
            This change would result in many more x's only using cloak to escape as one wouldnt be able to hunt down anything other than a lev with cloak on.
            while the faster x when using thrust would make it more powerfull in combat vs other ships. if the 1shotkill is kept from lancbullets the x's woyuldnt get superrior... and if the only speed that is put up is the thrust-speed means that fighting in x would need more skill to stay allive (at least no newcommers could handle 1 that great )
            well... yeah...u get the idea... this would also make x-radar more and more useless for jav and lanc making even terrs xradar kinda useless (if x's would just be able to go into fr with cloak on but not shoot after a short while inside fr)
            meaning that cloak would be a sneaking tool.. and not a assasination tool :P :wub:
            but if(and as i think will be) this idea wont be added into tw the javs should really get back their x-radar...
            Last edited by Erska; 03-15-2006, 05:17 AM.
            "Art is my helmet"-Erska

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=22544
              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                Lol.
                Somebody calls "x" and javs start firing at every hole, missing more often than not, and teamkilling each other. Because they CAN'T FUCKING SEE WHAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO SHOOT AT.
                this always makes me lol when it happens in pub

Originally posted by Fluffz
                (...)the new one works too. fuck javs. make their attach bounty 20 i dont want to see them in base

I kinda agree with fluffz and the others, I especially like the 20+ attach bty for jav. The game is an organism, it should try to evolve.
                some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

I'm bumping this because no one actually did anything yet. So i'll basically be bumping this until I get a definitive yes or no.

Edit: Mulkero: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=19271 . This isn't the first time i've tried to get something done.
                  Last edited by Vehicle; 03-15-2006, 06:24 PM.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                  X