Nice pix.

@ Ephemeral, that's pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones
        hey, did you read 321 already? :P
        ya, STILL nuttin happenin!
        jee

Comment

i play occassionaly javs with 1600x1200, even though the res isnt as necessary here as in wb's. but it's still alot easier to play.

here i give you a screenshot so we can laugh at sertifi and some other n00bs who sic'd a mod on me cuz they couldn't kill me

TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Yay

Out of curiousity from this thread, I played javs for like 20 secs with 2048x1536 res. It was cool...but I still suck at javs.

I COULD SEE EVERYONE =D

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
              Oh yeah, well since we designed and build the motherboards in our PC's, I can change the firmware in the ethernet chip and put in any MAC address I want, thereby dodging bans!
              so there :P :P
              Sorry to ruin your celebration but you can change the MAC address with software (atleast in windows xp) :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by janipt
                Sorry to ruin your celebration but you can change the MAC address with software (atleast in windows xp) :fear:
                I believe you can spoof your MAC address, but you certainly can not change the firmware in the NIC. Banks of MAC addresses are assigned to manufacturers and are unique and the manufacturer programs them into every ethernet chip at a low level. Hiding or spoofing a MAC through an operating system can be done, but it is not foolproof and can be detected. I have no idea if TW has that level of detection sophistication, but the point is mute because I wouldn’t ever do it anyway.

So there :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                  I believe you can spoof your MAC address, but you certainly can not change the firmware in the NIC. Banks of MAC addresses are assigned to manufacturers and are unique and the manufacturer programs them into every ethernet chip at a low level. Hiding or spoofing a MAC through an operating system can be done, but it is not foolproof and can be detected. I have no idea if TW has that level of detection sophistication, but the point is mute because I wouldn’t ever do it anyway.

So there :P
                  Yes you are right, it is spoofing the MAC address. Very usefull for example to fool torrent sites if your ratio goes too bad and they ban your IP. I seriously doubt continuum can detect whether it is spoofed or not... lol going badly offtopic and especially to the dangerous topic :fear:

afk

posted enough for year 2006

Comment

yeah let's talk about coding and softwares for the true geeks!
                    -Kawrae

Comment

Working...
                    X