No announcement yet.

Calling all real TW Players and STAFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've been playing TW for about a week now and is getting kinda boring to play the same map, trying to capture the same ball, some new game types would be a refreshing change for TW. like capture the flag and bring it over to your territory. Or try and control a number of flags all over the map, there are many multiplayer modes available for other online games(Counter Strike) so i though it would be nice to play something different, and to have a different goal for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trans Fats
      i've been playing TW for about a week now and is getting kinda boring to play the same map, trying to capture the same ball, some new game types would be a refreshing change for TW. like capture the flag and bring it over to your territory. Or try and control a number of flags all over the map, there are many multiplayer modes available for other online games(Counter Strike) so i though it would be nice to play something different, and to have a different goal for a change.
      Obviously you havent noticed other arenas.

Press esc+a when online and you will see.

Castleconq named event will come to TW sooner or later, by Dads Revenge, there I think is some kind of bringing flag to your territory, not sure however.

For many flags, there is an event map called warzone, so just type ?go warzone to see it and get some people play with you.
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

• Dont forget this is all free to us.. And they are donateing their time. Which most of the time goes to fixing bots. Be grateful for the events we do get. Oh and donate thru paypal then maybe more events and some better servers.

Comment

Working...
        X