Calling all real TW Players and STAFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PoD
    oh ya! and seperate jav/wb tourny!! (as stated)
    Some1 (i think it was ara) already made a good point

Separate tourny's mean less people in both.
    If theyre jav and wb 2 5 gets picked, theyll play it anyway.
    But that aint gonna happen with two tourny's!

Comment

• but it gets frustrating when its 86324623 jav games in a row . maybe alternate it so that its a jav tourny followed by warbird then jav then wb then maybe a random or a vote. that way it will be evened out a little at least
      LOLZ

Comment

• How about when a ?help host message, a bot or some thing messages every one and all vote, if you would like it hosted.
        Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

• Originally posted by pharm
          honestly, the biggest thing tw staff could do to improve the zone is develop better relations with the tw population.
          That is the holy grail right there.

Staff in the past couple of years has grown more and more distant with the normal players. That's pretty obvious. Staffers don't host events for players, or at least not as much as they used to, they don't take hosting requests, or anything that used to be done two or three years ago. The fact that staffers and players were closely related made TW an especially fun zone to play in. Restoring the link between players and staffers would do wonders as far as popularity of the zone, I imagine. I realize that with growth changes must be made, which explains the significant amount of automation, for example, that has developed within TW. But there can't be so much automation in the zone that players deal with staff only when they're whining about something or being banned.

As far as hosting goes, the only real hosting I see is the weekly events. I remember when people used to get excited that it was the weekend because staffers were permitted to host ?go zombies. That excitement and that sort of relationship made TW special.

And the destruction of that excitement has led to the downfall of the past success of the TW administration.

All of that is just my opinion, of course, but many people share the same ideas as I do. Staff doesn't need to make more events, or make cooler, more feature-packed bots, or anything like that. It simply needs to get in touch with the players.
          -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

• Originally posted by laureth
            How about when a ?help host message, a bot or some thing messages every one and all vote, if you would like it hosted.
            Before posting read the posts thorougly for similar ideas..
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

• New zones in TW

Set certain arena's to have the same gameplay of other zones. For example, make the arena ?go DSB have the ship settings made the same as the zone DSB. It would be a fun change.

Comment

• No, a fun change would be to actually go into those zones and play them there.

Comment

• More "Squad vs. World" and "Staff vs. World" games. Where they're actually balanced out, not just giving the Squad or Staff super. If your squad has a lot of people online (15 or more), and willing to play a deathmatch or base or something, do a ?help suggesting it. Heck, I'd host a Squad vs. World turretwarz if the support was there.

Comment

• WHen i started reaing it i thought.

Not another staff-super-cant-kill-em vs world match -_-

But it actually sounds kinda cool.

Wima has 15+ online at times, perhaps perhaps

Comment

• Originally posted by winipcfg
                      Staff doesn't need to make cooler, more feature-packed bots, or anything like that.
                      Staff doesn't always make the bots
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• Thats d1st0rt's job ^-^

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme Authority
                          Thats d1st0rt's job ^-^
                          You're such a troll -_-

I think we should have more basing tournies! :wub:
                          1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                          1: oar> yeah
                          1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                          1: hed> and after dinner
                          1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                          7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                          3: Nimesh> my sis does
                          3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

• New Game

BOARD BATTLE!

Make an arena with a bunch of boxes in the middle, about the same amount as a chessboard. Have a team on each side. Have two rows of players on the "Battle Board" for each side. Give each square its own warptile, and have the teams travel across the board, warping from square to square, trying to destroy the opponent's team. Last team standing wins!
                            What the hell is a Melufa?

Xog for System Operator and SSC Ban Admin!

Comment

• For The Last Time I Will Say This: You Cant Have Seperate Pub Arenas If You Change One The Others Will Change Too! They Are Connected With Each Other!!!!!

EDIT: ROOOOOOOOOOFL AQUATIC YOUR SIGN OWNS! made me laugh irl!
                              Last edited by duel pasta; 06-24-2006, 04:44 AM.
                              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• Actually, I think the newer people would have a more creative say in what could be tried and done since the older players are already stuck with what they are used to seeing. This does not mean to have what the new players say must go, just would be more interesting to see their ideas thrown into the fray.
                                TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                                TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                                TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                                ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Working...
                                X