Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

And just because you can't drink more than a half-pint of beer before you pass out and forget how to turn your computer on doesn't mean that no one else is ever drunk on Subspace.
      Tigerex

Comment

4 Smirnoff Ice's, 1 Smirnoff Black Ice (Original Ice is ALWAYS better than Black Ice), 2 Beck's Beers, 2 Strongbows and 3 Bacardi Breezers of varying flavour, and I'm proud of it! My point is however, it is incredibly sad to stay at home and get pissed in front of your computer and then brag about it online, spelling the odd word wrong on purpose.
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Does it have to be a chat quote ?

-ConFuseD
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            it is incredibly sad to stay at home and get pissed in front of your computer and then brag about it online, spelling the odd word wrong on purpose.
            It's also kinda sad to brag about it afterwards?
            "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

hahahahah ZeUs!! don't lie I know u in real life remember? I know you can only sniff a breezer and you are off with the silly bugger fairies all night.
              Tigerex

Comment

Oh and btw all except the Becks that you listed are lady drinks
                Tigerex

Comment

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. -Winston Churchill
                  PicHosting

Comment

Yes.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
                      Oh and btw all except the Becks that you listed are lady drinks
                      Becks taste like crap, the rest he listed doesn't. Yeah, I drink ladies drinks.
                      "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

May I refresh your Stoli Strawberry and soda?
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I'll stick with elegance. Wine for me. A good red wine.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

mine sucks, but you should check out their mp3s
                            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                            X