No announcement yet.

Remove L3 Bomb from pub... completely.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was like teamkilled by a levi. It was sitting against the left hole in roof of flagroom and I was sitting left on the flagroom opening.
    It fired at me! But it also killed an enemy low on energy in lower.. pure luck. It was a pure teamkill!
    So the levi said.....
    Who is terrier?
    So I said who the terrier was and on the same moment shot javbomb close to explode to the terrier so the levi died on attaching.
    Then I got a warning and a setship 1 by someone I wont mention here because it his problem he loves levis.

So if this mod likes to warn people so much, why did he not warn and setship the levi?

It is like I get shot in front of a cop... I get up and stab the person who shot me and the cop arrests me.... Is that not so?

I asked where the rules said that levis were allowed to teamkill but he prefered to ignore me. I would do the same.

If you decide not to do anything against levis also dont protect them please. Why do we still have to pretend that when a levi is on our freq it is also in our team? They aren blue for nothing. They randomly shoot their freqmates when something blue appears on their radar. They don't seem to care, should we?

- Zer

[note it was not the person in my signature, that happend another time]
    Last edited by Zerzera; 01-15-2003, 07:08 PM.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Because there was no doubt that yours was intentional, while the levi's was at least arguable. You got what you deserved. Team killing a levi doesn't solve the problem, it just increases the chance for more collateral damage from revenge tks.

Comment

haha! good post zerzera i like the not blue for nothing part. i hate levi gaurders and i snort whenever i see them because they are tools and they will end up dying to the very levi they are gaurding.

My preferance is to go up to levis making their way to the safe zone that are on the other team and act like im gaurding them. They start to spin in circles trying to shoot you but they cant. if your in a spider, rub it in their face a little by shooting a bullet at them once every few seconds. Right as they get near the safe zone, kill them at point blank range and yell %KILLED HAS BEEN SACRIFICED TO THE GODS. ha ha, that really makes them mad. Damn you lame spider with your 9 shots in a row!

for problems with levs on your team, become a terr when they ask for one, and when they attach smack right into a mine. or if u see another ship fire a bomb and its going across the map, speed up and catch up to it and then hit it. the second choice is preferable it give a more dramatic effect.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          Because there was no doubt that yours was intentional
          I understand that you question my view and opinion. But it is always the same.. because a levi has this huge fire-power. Even when they shoot the direct tile I am touching you still talk about "not intentional"
          If the levi did not know I was going to be killed by this bomb he also wouldn't be able to understand what a ter was or how to attach to it.
          I think it is more about not caring, the levi I met -and 99% of the levis- doesn't give shit for my life as long as they get to kill other people. They don't care because they can blow up a million people and still no one will tell them what they are doing is wrong.

And to my defence about the 'no doubt' it would be:
          I shot my bomb before the levi attached the ter. That bomb could never have killed the ter and it didn't .. it is questionable if I ever could have known the levi was gonna attach the moment the bomb struck.

But I am not gonna be ignorant, I knew what I was doing when I shot that bomb. And for the levi I think the same. When you just teamkilled someone on accident you say sorry and not 'who is terrier?'

Comment

Taking away levis would be taking away 2/3 players of our current pub players, it'll never happen unless we give them something else to be 'lame' with. Because lets face it, new players love laming.
            // cool //

Comment

Which is why we need some pure pubs, that are free of levis and LT's, like what Warportal has suggested in his own thread. This way, both basers and LTers can do thier own thing.
              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
              • Shark
              • Dicer
              • Sager
              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Who are the vets I notice most playing levs?

Upper staff.

Good luck guys, we're fighting a losing battle.
                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Yeah, let's face it.

DoCk>, Sphonk, Overstrand, Kingz, PUSHER, 2dragons, Epinephrine, KJW, Mythrandir;

They all are vet lev(terrs)

Guys, you're fighting a losing battle

Comment

I was thinking more YoMama, DaF and Priitk.

Only times I've ever seen Priitk playing in pub, he's a lev.

And Myth we know you're a terr =)

Comment

YoMama loves levis allright, he even uses his: Watch out levi bombs in tube-macro for other levis. Not that it makes them teamkill less.

I don't really think that the levis make the TW population grow or keeps it this big, levis is just a small part of the population. I think the size of TW is due the 'one shot to kill' and the warbird dogfights in spawnzone.
                      But I am not an expert.......
                      The one shot to kill is at least what kept me here, when I started to play I browsed trough zones and just did not like the million bullets and bombs spreading around. TW is clean, without that chaos and big explosions. For some reason it seems that the Levi settings don't fit this zone. The radius of the explosion together with the speed of the bomb makes disables any dodging. On the other hand a levi is a weak ship, you can't really fight anyone with it 1 on 1.
                      So could someone tell me what is the exact use of a levi?

Comment

to blow up things

Comment

Well you know what they say about boys who like big weapons ...

Comment

yeah what i hate is how levis just do care. they gont give a shit your trying to get a 2:1 ratio they will tk you every day and maybe say sry every time yeah big deal. when i tk someone in a jav (i dont play levi) i switch out of the ship usually to show that i am sorry.
                            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                            apt>yes u can wtf
                            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                            apt>na
                            apt>ill show you pictures
                            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

OK, it is obvious that levis blow. Also apparent: levis are out of place. They have an undodgeable blast radius that kills nearly everyone in that half of the coordinate. They can't attach unless they have 20 bounty, you might argue... but this has never stopped any levi. They are slow... that, also, does not stop them. Some reform needs to take place. The levi does not belong in basing. The agreement on this post is unanymous. Axe the levi from pub or make a pub with levis locked.
                              3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                              3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                              MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

OMGZ LEVIS RULE U DROOL!@#!@
                                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                                X