Remove L3 Bomb from pub... completely.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shear
    How bout- a pure "non-levi" weekend. Anyone who enters as a levi is immediately d/c'ed. $$
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

could we make the levi a little pink flower that shoots petals? (same stats)

Maybe some players would avoid the levi then.

Edit: My original thought was for a penis resmbling picture, but then i rethought that and figured a lot of TW would enjoy playing a bomb shooting penis. Not to mention a deadly L3 bomb shooting penis.
      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

My original thought was for a penis resmbling picture
        Project what kind of sick mind do u have

L2 bombs, maybe with emp would be my vote

Name
        I use flames to make my toast.
        Collectomaniac
        (Robo Ref)>No.446 Rating: 6(+-0) Wins:0 Games:65 Kills:9 Deaths:500 Ave:343

Comment

When this forum was created, I remember a discussion about this. I said Level 2 Bombs, + EMP. And Sharks w/a %100 of spawning with radar, and a better recharge rate. EMP is a pain in the ass, but its alot better than being blown-up to peices. And +, if the Levi shoots you too close, it gets EMP'd aswell. Or so I think? :/
          // cool //

Comment

TW has about as much chance of progression on this subject as Iraq has chance of real democracy.

Until we get rid of the dictator, there ain't a chance of shit happening.
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

as for the argument we would lose 2/3's of the pub players, i really think thats inaccurate. and the pure base settings prove that level of play is improved. the population stays nearly the same during PBW. a small percentage of the population ruin public basing for the rest of us. theres no evidence to suggest they'd all up and leave the zone if the settings were changed.

Comment

the answer.

LevTerrs just need to choose n00b arenas..... that way they are initiated and will learn to hate the levi and eventually it will be gone....

....especially Pure Luck!!!
                Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Levi is a normal ship like all another ships, lev is slow, easy to kill, so why to whine about it? This is kinda same think as awp in Counter-Strike all noobs and other peoples who gets owned by awp whines, remove it! remove it!

Well this is only my option. NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Late
                    who gets owned by awp NO!

Noone gets owned by a levi. They just randomly blow the shit out of everything. One on one they allways die and they don't contribute in basing.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                      Noone gets owned by a levi. They just randomly blow the shit out of everything. One on one they allways die and they don't contribute in basing.
                      its just that...

(YES, lets axe the levis...)

Comment

Originally posted by Kingz
                        Taking away levis would be taking away 2/3 players of our current pub players, it'll never happen unless we give them something else to be 'lame' with. Because lets face it, new players love laming.
                        Is that a problem Kingz? Wouldnt that:
                        1) Clear up a Little Lag
                        2) The other 2/3 (only about 1/3 enjoy leviing) would like it, thus pleasing the majority
                        3) Make TW less of a Joke
                        :yawn:

Comment

New players would allways have wb's to lame with in pub. Isn't that the only thing they do besides lev?
                          Originally posted by Diakka
                          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

nice signature eeks
                            Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

I thought that playing with lancasters was what the new people did.. Well that is what I did..... Let's say that 1/4th of the players feel real need play Levi (You underastimate the amount of players?) How many of those will leave if levi's get changed? (The ship is there and so will be used) They will find other things to do..
                              when you play this game and you fall for it it is not very likely you leave the game over this. The difference is that when they don't want to base at least they don't make it impossible for other players to play serious basing.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Late
                                Well this is only my option. NO!
                                You're outnumbered!! And for the levi being a normal ship, well obviously it's not. Nothing is anywhere close to that newb ship. It shoots L3 bombs, has L3 mines, and multi L2 bullets. So what if it's slow; that does not fix the problem. It can attach to the fastest ship in the game. The levi belongs to newbs, so make a new pub where newbs can't use it. Make ?go basing and ?go basing1 etc. where ship 4 is locked in spec. That would solve the problem.
                                3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                                3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                                MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Working...
                                X