BWC Fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWC Fixtures

OK kiddies, the fixtures have been decided. I don't know when they will be played, so don't ask me. I didn't draw the matches out of a hat, I paired the two teams together that I feel would me maximum enjoyment. Plus I couldn't pass up the opportunity of having East America play West America could I?

Fixtures
    Sweden Vs Britain (we will change to England if Jonas cant get enough people together for the ROTW team, so he can have Fruitang - Wales - and Thos and Vish - Scotland).
    This whole competition started as a sportsman's bet between myself and Mantra-Slider about how England would whoop Sweden at basing. Then Miau said Finland would beat both of us, then Wadi... Anyway, I want to settle this bet.
    Finland Vs ROTW - The battle of the Diso sharks! (Thats Miau and Jonas btw)
    East America Vs West America - This match cold be one of the biggest basing matches ever
    Canada - Holland & Belgium - These two countries have no previous history, just the two teams left!

As I said, I dont know when the games will be played, in what order, how many per day, at what time etc etc... I'll sort that out once I know all the captains have their teams ready. Enjoy.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Hang on? You're going to put the finns who have no lag against the mighty lag that is the ROTW Kiwi crew?
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Someones got to play them!

Comment

Finland, who probably are the biggest ss country, shouldn't be playing ROTW in the first match. I mean, lets save the good games for the final.

Sad to see the second best team being owned in the first round.
        Haha, fear team ROTW. And by the way, we have enough players ZeUs!!. At least enough names, now all that remains is to see who decides to show up for our game.
        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

OK Mike.. lets own the sons of bitches.

-RR

Comment

Let me sort this out once and for all:
            The eight teams that have been decided upon will be the eight teams playing in this competition. That means Belgium will play with Holland, and there's no Asian or Mexican team. If theres another BWC, then hell, we will have a Gibraltan or Andorran team. The reason for that is this:
            I can only have either 2, 4, 8 or 16 teams. If I had 3 teams then I wouldn't be able to have a final as a match can only have 2 teams in it! If I have 5 teams then I could have two semi finals but there will be a team left over. What do I do with that team? Of course, I could make it Champions League style where you have a few small leagues, and the teams who finish in the top two places for their leagues go through to the knockout competition. Or I could stagger it, having the smaller teams fight it out amoungst themselves and the bigger teams join the competition at a later stage. But this time, I'm keeping it nice and simple. Comprende?

Comment

Yo quiero Taco Bell.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Re: BWC Fixtures

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                Fixtures
                Then Miau said Finland would beat both of us, then Wadi... Anyway, I want to settle this bet.
                [/B]
                eh?

Comment

OK kiddies, the fixtures have been decided. I don't know when they will be played, so don't ask me. I didn't draw the matches out of a hat, I paired the two teams together that I feel would me maximum enjoyment. Plus I couldn't pass up the opportunity of having East America play West America could I?

Fixtures

East America Vs West America - This match cold be one of the biggest basing matches ever

YEAH IT COULD BE IF YOU GAVE US TEXAS, FFS IT'S 13 STATES VS 37 ACCORDING TO YOUR MAP, GO CHANGE IT TO DIVINE RIDES' MAP AND GET ALL TEXANS ON THE WEST. HAVE YOU SEEN TEXANS? THEY INVENTED THE WEST -NT-

Comment

So pv=nrt, tacturn bob and other cowboys not only own your idaho ass, they created it!?
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Canada - Holland & Belgium - These two countries have no previous history, just the two teams left!

Belgium&Holland are two countries allready
                      Anyway:http://www.geocities.com/basingwc/
                      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Re: Re: BWC Fixtures

Originally posted by Mitch
                        YEAH IT COULD BE IF YOU GAVE US TEXAS, FFS IT'S 13 STATES VS 37 ACCORDING TO YOUR MAP, GO CHANGE IT TO DIVINE RIDES' MAP AND GET ALL TEXANS ON THE WEST. HAVE YOU SEEN TEXANS? THEY INVENTED THE WEST -NT-
                        Btw, we're using Div's map to distinguish who you play for in America.

Comment

Re: Re: BWC Fixtures

Originally posted by Mitch

You have Texas. I had three Texan players, but Tobe was born in Alabama, and Jiu Jitsu was born in New York.
                          2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
                          9:trashed> LOL YOJ
                          9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
                          9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
                          We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

So what, I was born in New Jersey. Does that mean I should play for you too?

Comment

You are sucky caps, u don't even have a website
                              some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                              1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                              1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Working...
                              X