As a pre-intro?

Since it doesnt really show anyhing of the game

But it looked cool (enough) :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Authority
      As a pre-intro?

Since it doesnt really show anyhing of the game

But it looked cool (enough) :fear:
      Yes...as an intro. It would need to be tweaked for size issues & I know it does not show the game. I was thinking that the word association of "Massively Multiplayer" as well as the entire original slogan that was the selling point of the licensed boxed game in stores yrs back would be enough to intrigue someone to download it.

Not a big deal on my end...I was just f'n around and threw that together.

Personally....if I where to see the game layout of the 2d game called SubSpace w/no prior knowledge of it...I would pass 100%.
      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

That flash was PIMP!

Comment

The video was interesting to see. If it would also link to http://subspace.legendzones.com/ or some other subspace site, then it'd be perfect.

Also the original quote is
          "Meet people from all over the world...
          ...then kill them"
          Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
          -Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaku
            The video was interesting to see. If it would also link to http://subspace.legendzones.com/ or some other subspace site, then it'd be perfect.

Also the original quote is
            "Meet people from all over the world...
            ...then kill them"
            That can be done...as there is plenty I can do to tweak this still. As for the original quote...maybe my eye's where tired after making this, but I took that word for word in entirety from the cardboard cd box that hold the original SS disc

I will check it out again....I may have been half asleep when I put the text in.
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

If it is written like that on the cd cover than maybe we're both right, because I remember the quote from VIE's website
              Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
              -Buddha

Comment

Killer flash, 404! Can you integrate avi's? I found a screen grabber and can set up some killer events this weekend with lots of people. It saves it, obviously, in avi, but I could conceivably put it into any flash-friendly format.

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon
                  who has the subspace remix song? its basically a bunch of %# thingys put together with various ship sounds with %100 in the background.

sounded kickass
                  Hmm, I wonder if you are talking about the one I made few years ago, or did someone else remix it also.. I don't have it anywhere anyways.

Comment

Working...
                  X