TW Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
    WE need pop-up ads! and someone could make banners that have like three or four wbs and one jav scrolling along the bottom: shoot the jav to win a free* XBOX360 !

*ads are annoying as shit, i've never, ever, ever followed a banner that looked like advertising on any site.
    You're looking to the extreme here, do you not remember how DragonFable, Everquest, Gaia and hundreds of other sites built their user base?

PPC and PPA advertising. (Pay Per Click/Pay Per Action such as 'download')

You might find it annoying as hell, but I'll happily admit to clicking the occasional banner that caught my eye - checking out their website and seeing if a game is worth taking a look at.

The only reason the PPC industry is huge is because it works. Some adverts are annoying granted. But not all.

Originally posted by DankNuggets
    more important to keep people here once they d/l the client than to just get 100 d/ls and no one figures out how to play. Look at the continuum client itself: do any of the links from the menu bar work? Is there a help file that teaches you all the ins and outs? NO. Even if you know what you're looking for, it's damn near impossible to find.
    This is already being addressed and worked on. However if nobody is downloading it then it's slightly pointless. How many client downloads does the tw website get per day?
    STARKITTY
    A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

• ok well first i think we need to look at this tw marketing team??? who is running it/who is in it...and where are these ppl at...everyone knows that the tw population is falling, now more then ever we need this marketing team it should b started up with some positions handed out to the ppl that are worried about this game dieing

Comment

• i did a craigslist ad for tw, and it got removed fast lol. =/

i tried it thou! and greatly failed
        Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim View Post
          please post here to show your interest in this project.
          I heard Sertifi is kind of interested
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

• remove all bots
            except for robotref
            // cool //

Comment

• Im good with websites if ur interested just pm me

Comment

• gotta first find a way to remove the cheaters. speedhackers all arround
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwade View Post
                  Im good with websites if ur interested just pm me
                  wat
                  1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                  Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                  1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                  1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                  beam> stfu tsunami
                  Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                  beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                  Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Working...
                  X