No announcement yet.

Genes' Trench Wars Complaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's true, this game fucking sucks and it's population is declining. There's so many hypocritic notions in this game.

1) Staff hates racism, so they censor ******. But, they don't censor words like jap, *****, ****, cracker, spic, and shit.

2) Staff is corrupt.

3) You got your shitty ass staff members like wark, who doesn't even do his fucking job. What a useless piece of shit. Go make some more raps, eminem

4) People with lives have come to realization and have slowly began stepping away from the game. People like cig smoke continue to enjoy it...that's what drugs and no education will do to you.

Honestly, the game was good 4-8 years ago because most of us were in middle school or high school and had a lot of time on our hands. But, as soon as people went to college, they either started to play less or completely stopped.

It's time for our wave of players to step away from the game and a new wave of players to start playing the game.

Comment

I still think the problem is that genes does not do anything interesting these days anyways. Sitting back in spec, complaining about being bored.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

hehe Genes comes into a game of Golden Gun and says something along the lines of "I don't understand this"

maybe you'd understand it if you didn't automatically reject it

Comment

Yeah but golden gun sucks :P

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR
            Honestly, the game was good 4-8 years ago because most of us were in middle school or high school and had a lot of time on our hands. But, as soon as people went to college, they either started to play less or completely stopped.

It's time for our wave of players to step away from the game and a new wave of players to start playing the game.
            When I first heard the point that players may be the reason the zone, and SS, is failing, I thought "wow, stupid," but that actually seems like a reasonable cause. As Lag Killer said, most of the players here on the forums and the more "elite" players starting playing at least four or five years ago (look at the forum join dates - most of them are June 2002). I remember I started playing this game in 5th grade. Back then, I didn't do much of anything with gaming; SubSpace was pretty much it. I got addicted, and then have kept playing, even though things in my life are becoming more important and SubSpace is becoming less important. If SubSpace does indeed survive for another few years, the whole cycle will repeat, as younger players age and eventually quit.

That doesn't dismiss the staff's responsibility. Staff can't say "oh well, newbs are comin soon lol let them fix it." The staff routine has changed from several years ago, and anyone who's played for a while can blatantly see that. Staff just needs to get a good mix of people that actually care about people, and have some pride in their work, and then TW will improve.

Hell, even if SubSpace dies, at least we'll still have forums. :up:
            -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Working...
            X