?go baseelim changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? Baseelim map has changed?

Sonofa... Now I'm forced to come see it.

edit: nvm, game still not working for me.
    Last edited by dopeshow; 07-11-2006, 11:45 AM.
    dopeshow / Chan

People said his brain was infected by devils..

Comment

Well, people should get used to the new map change. Its time for some change in tw. and as far as aliases go who cares if people alias its not like its problematic for you as long as you play the same against everyone.
      www.myspace.com/419plus1

Comment

forget about shrap, do away with the random baseelims. No one likes sitting in spec mode and who wants to play in a lev/terr/weasel for 20 min? sometimes i come on just for an elim and i have to sit through some kids mess around in unpopular ships, i dont want to wait so i just leave. Or maybe someone waited an entire round of something to 10, but then they get screwed by a random elim. im just saying..

-less or zero random elims
        -more publicity for elim
        -more publicity for elim rankings
        -removal of min. usage requirements

if you are worried about aliasing and rankings then come up with a different solution because the first objective should be to spruce up elim and get it populated again.

anyways i dont know, I haven't been around the zone lately
        I agree.

Comment

I don't see why staff would want to make it more ugly.
          Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
            -Reintroudce shrap for awhile
            -remove usage block (i question how much this will help, but it won't hurt at this point in time)
            -perhaps mention the current top 5 elimers/belimers on tw tw.org website? you'd be surprised how hard people will try to try to earn a spot in 'history'

All great ideas, except maybe the shrap.

Make an actual Elim/Belim site with rankings like the TWEL site and you will have a new massive crowd trying to get ranked.
            Indulgence

Comment

banzi pretty much got it...except then staff will actually have to care about elim..that means actually responding to ?cheaters of people teaming and spec hunting me. plus it would be nice to see my name on the site :P dominated elim for like 6 months now
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by crazi
                2.) The new baseelim map sucks. I've voiced my opinion very strongly. However, I do believe we need a new map as people are pretty much bored of the old one. Perhaps we can rotate maps every month and keep it ongoing. Warbirds will be warbirds, but javs require a little more stimulation imo. That is why, if you think you can make a better baseelim map, go for it. Submit it and we'll tell you what's up.
                I think that changing the maps around on a regular basis might just be the best way to keep everyone happy. This is one of the most reasonable suggestions that I have heard thus far, to be honest. I think it would work. =)
                I'm back.

Comment

All that and a bag of ELIM RANKING SITE CHIPS

Comment

The map is cool... it's different enough to make it interesting to play, yet similar enough to the old one so the cranky vets don't cry.

The tileset is ugly though.

-calm

Comment

Working...
                    X