Trench Wars Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Richard Creager
    Do you ever read the shit that's said on anyplace that has ties to this zone where a staffer can poorly misconstruct an amount of text for other people see and go 'oh wow' avert their eyes from the faggotry and try to forget that they're dealing with some of the most obvious fuckups on the internet today?
    I can not understand a word you just said. Use punctuation next time. -_-
    1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
    1: oar> yeah
    1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
    1: hed> and after dinner
    1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
    7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
    3: Nimesh> my sis does
    3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

• OH so you wanted me to explain why all the other shit I've seen you suggest has been utter ass on the isntance that I'd had the misfortune to gaze upon it? Fuck that that's too much work to shoot down something is has a extremely low likelyhood of coming into place to begin with.
      sage

Comment

• Funny how that works huh? I say something and everyone seems to think it makes sense but you never say anything, yet you always come back in later threads talking about how I'm seldom right and how my arguments are always faulty. It's much easier to tell people that I'm wrong and hope they believe you instead of actually addressing my arguments. Meanwhile your best arguments always sound like someone with Tourettes syndrome and a chip on his shoulder. Please, these lame tendancies of yours are so 2001.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
          ..Meanwhile your best arguments always sound like someone with Tourettes syndrome and a chip on his shoulder...
          LOL, good one.

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• You're wrong I don't pray anyone believes a word I say because I know they're all signed up to the Troll King fanclub but again why should I make a remark on EVERY piece of garbage you put out again? Because I'm really missing what the whole point of doing so would be when it doesn't matter being that what you've entered on these boards is crap.
                Try suggesting bad stuff that seems like it has a scary chance of being implemented and I'll break them down more, otherwise everything you've suggested has been disregarded for a reason, they're no threat to coming into effect. And in any case my tendencies are 2004 more than 2001 get your years right.
                sage

Comment

• Right, the great myth of the TK fan club. You give me too much credit, and everyone else too little.

Comment

• You can never have too many people in the LB fan club, fees are only 20 bucks a month. You'll get a nifty hat and a loofa.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• I think the moral of this story is... stuff I suggest happens. Stuff Richard Creager suggests gets ignored.
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                        Meanwhile your best arguments always sound like someone with Tourettes syndrome and a chip on his shoulder.
                        C'mon dude you're better than this...
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric is God
                            No wonder these boards have never contributed to significant changes in the game. Staff completed ignored the boards in 2000 and six years later any topic bordering on serious quickly degenerates into this.
                            I agree.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? ONE LOVE. weed. SUBSPACE.

Comment

• Originally posted by IKM
                              I agree.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? ONE LOVE. weed. SUBSPACE.
                              Hello ago IKM!
                              1:abbot> i think i played well
                              1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                              1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                              7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                              7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                              7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                              oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                              oar> but its ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleuth
                                Hello ago IKM!
                                o/

Remember that one time when we were captains of Egyptian? Yeah. Egyptian is a metaphor for Trench Wars. While it was once populated by good people (a caring community), a bunch of newbs (us) eventually came and took over, and when we (I) left, Trench Wars was in the crapper. I hereby nominate myself for sysop. Please donate to the cause! My campaign website can be found at www.fans.frankbutcher.net. Please at least take a look; I am not joking. I Kiss Mangos

Comment

Working...
                                X