X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid blue likes to rub one out during his breakfast burrito
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
      I think the moral of this story is... stuff I suggest happens. Stuff Richard Creager suggests gets ignored.
      Now explain to troll king why I'm generally not a happy person when it comes to dealing with any of you retards when what I suggested an excess of months ago CONSTANTLY (both inside the game AND on the forums) and what you finally came to on a whim (or maybe you finally heard one of the ?helps) were the exact same.
      sage

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Creager
        Now explain to troll king why I'm generally not a happy person when it comes to dealing with any of you retards when what I suggested an excess of months ago CONSTANTLY (both inside the game AND on the forums) and what you finally came to on a whim (or maybe you finally heard one of the ?helps) were the exact same.
        I think that the only person who deserves credit is Sertifi. Do you agree? Do you support the Sertifi for Sysop campaign? Please let me know. We could use mor dedicated campaign assistants. You could put the "ass" in assistant. And "ass" as in "asshole," not "DAMN SON CHECK OUT THAT GIRLZ ASS."

On a more serious note, who cares? Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame. Quit bitching. You should be happy any change is made. And if you think that we're all retards, why hang around?
        1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
        1: oar> yeah
        1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
        1: hed> and after dinner
        1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
        7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
        3: Nimesh> my sis does
        3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Creager
          Maybe you went about it wrongly. For one you can stop calling staff retards.
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Originally posted by froedrick
            Liquid blue likes to rub one out during his breakfast burrito
            this is true
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• And the moral of the story is that they still are.
                sage

Comment

• Sorry to bump this, but I hadn't noticed this thread and don't see how you can say the forums haven't strengthened TW. I got a mac and couldn't play for a long time, and during that span of time, nearly all my Subspace buddies quit, and my squad dissolved. I kept reading the forums, out of habit, but stopped reading the TW and TWL forums because I couldn't play and if I did say something people would bitch and say "you don't even play this anymore."

If it weren't for me joining chats with the people I talked to on the forum during my absence, I'd have nobody to talk to except Richard Creager, and as he's demonstrated with this thread, I doubt he would have introduced me to any new people. I would pretty much never play even though I have a PC now. This game would be incredibly boring if it weren't for the chatting aspect, as in almost every arena you can play except pub, there is a shitload of downtime.

The forum is a good way for people who used to play, but don't have the time or means or whatever, to keep in touch with the community. There are certainly crappy aspects to the community, but in my real life, the people I talk to are all basically the same age and from the same place. The Subspace community allows me to talk to (and bitch at) people of different ages and from different places, and it's a valuable experience to me.

Surely I'm one of the people you were referring to when you mentioned people who don't play anymore and just post negative comments on the forums. However, if I hadn't done that, I never would have come back to the game.
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• It strengthens the sense in the community, meaning you can more easily find out that everyone is dumb as shit. As such it is only a good thing once and that's the second you gain the knowledge. After that it just becomes a daily reminder each time you visit and wade through the new posts list going through only about a 10th of them because those are the only ones that look like they have any remote chance of being interesting based on title alone. So going into each one and being reminded of this you really sit there thinking "well yea I already knew these guys had downs..." and you start to wonder just why you continue read up on the evergrowing piles of evidence to the fact instead of shooting ships on the grid all day.
                    sage

Comment

Working...
                    X