TW Player Comittee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Player Comittee

I have a proposal that was partially thought up by myself and Crazi. I feel that this game is getting less active and not as much fun as it used to be in the past, it could be because i have matured and dont get the kicks out of the same things or it could be because alot of the old members of the game i used to be friends have left or become very inactive. I personally think that there should be a group of players throughout the zone which would include javelin duelers, warbird duelers, basers, pubbers, event dwellers and ofcourse our favourite players that love the community and spend most of their time in Spec. We should create a committee that is alogn the same lines as TWDev but more or less will change things of the zone that will make it more fun for all of us and hopefully bring more population to the zone. I am sure there is alot of this type of stuff going on in staff for the players but as crazi said why not make something of the players for the players. I thought about it and decided it was a great idea. If people are interested in joining this committee of players for the players that i will call... hmmm the TWPA TRENCHWARS PLAYERS ASSOSIATION $ stole that from the nhlpa. please leave me a message or post your ideas and concerns in this thread, i would like to gather some ideas of how this should be set up and people who want to be involved and create the perfect idea and group. thanks fro your time and hope to hear from you soon
    Subnova Owner

fuckin crap idea, die quickly please

Comment

hmm

Should be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane
        I have a proposal that was partially thought up by myself and Crazi. I feel that this game is getting less active and not as much fun as it used to be in the past, it could be because i have matured and dont get the kicks out of the same things or it could be because alot of the old members of the game i used to be friends have left or become very inactive. I personally think that there should be a group of players throughout the zone which would include javelin duelers, warbird duelers, basers, pubbers, event dwellers and ofcourse our favourite players that love the community and spend most of their time in Spec. We should create a committee that is alogn the same lines as TWDev but more or less will change things of the zone that will make it more fun for all of us and hopefully bring more population to the zone. I am sure there is alot of this type of stuff going on in staff for the players but as crazi said why not make something of the players for the players. I thought about it and decided it was a great idea. If people are interested in joining this committee of players for the players that i will call... hmmm the TWPA TRENCHWARS PLAYERS ASSOSIATION $ stole that from the nhlpa. please leave me a message or post your ideas and concerns in this thread, i would like to gather some ideas of how this should be set up and people who want to be involved and create the perfect idea and group. thanks fro your time and hope to hear from you soon

last i checked, you jsut listed all the ideas/reasons we have a huge bloated list of staff found on Trenchwars.org

please dont give them more reasons to not do their jobs

and always remember automation is damnation
        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

I have already gotten a few pm's about people interested in joining the committee and a couple people already throwing out ideas to make the zone more fun. keep them coming im writing them down and i will get back to all of you with your wonderful ideas
          Subnova Owner

Comment

im guess newbs like me arnt allowed to join
            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Boring and uncreative way of making trenchwars yet more elitist - yawn; this won't attract more players...

Comment

i will put together the committee, doesnt matter how long you have played or your squad experience... or even how old you are. i am looking for people who are actually serious about this that can come up with some ideas and help me enforce our proposals to staff. no matter what way you look at this, it is 100% positive for us and it depends how well our staff in TW will work to help us enjoy more.
                Subnova Owner

Comment

so mhz. if you would like to think of this idea as negative. when you first started playing this game you got hooked because it was a fun game with a great community, now i guarentee you that you just play it because its almost like routine, you cant quit for to long because its an addiction. yes ok maybe the idea is a bust but personally i think otherwise. and if im goign to be playing this game i would certainly like to make it fun like it was 5 years ago
                  Subnova Owner

Comment

The process by which you select the players for this committee is going to be what makes it fail or succeed. (Get the right people or this is useless)
                    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                    MegamanEXE> Chao
                    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                    (Sefarius)> ....
                    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                    MegamanEXE> You are sick
                    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

I just said it would be nice if he did something like create a player ran committee for players, by players to help contribute different ideas for Trench Wars.

I agree with hurricane, as long as it is not ran elitestly and everyone has a say.

You guys should create your own player union where you make sure staffers are ON POINT. No corruption can be allowed in this player union also, and the leader of it should be someone with complete trust and honesty from the TW community like TheSerpentMage or other players like that.
                      1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
                      5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
                      5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
                      5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
                      5:Attila> :\
                      5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
                      5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
                      5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
                      5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

you pmed me this thread

i don't get it

whats the point of the commitee?
                        is it to discuss ideas to improve zone?, will commitee memners be asked there point of views over the changes to pub by staff and have official recognition ?

will they have any say what so ever?

if not its bascialy just a chat

there was also that trench wars proposal system, it seemed hard and complicated to get any ideas through, would your commitee be incharge of that ?

i dunno, i'm not part of TWdev and i know little off it so it would be good to outline how the comitee would run to clarify things.
                        In my world,
                        I am King

sigpic

Comment

the thing is, you guys are only able to read what is said in the forums. i have already had numerous private messages of ideas to make the zone more fun and interesting and people who are interested. i am making a list of people on a txt who would like to join the committee and yes chao it will depend on the selection of members. i will talk to some friends who i have known for a long time and ask them what they think.. i could also talk to people like pluck because he was dean and knows most people who will do well in situations like this
                          Subnova Owner

Comment

Well, Heres something for example:

We are planning to do massive changes to staff, pub and the pub map.

Do you want a say in it?

Staff would contact the committee and the committee would give it's opinions rather than just only

Forum Users.

As most of SS does not use forums imo.
                            1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
                            5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
                            5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
                            5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
                            5:Attila> :\
                            5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
                            5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
                            5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
                            5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

this has nothing to do with staff yet. and i can guarentee you it will work if we have the right people helping me out. If you seriously think staff wont back up ideas to make this zone work the way it used to with how fun and popular it was? i doubt they wont back it up and once we get it more organised it will be awesome.

for the TWPS its not like that at all.. we will discuss ideas as Trenchwars players and it will be brought into a committee of people i have selected to discuss the ideas people tell us about. then when we come up with ideas that are solid and we feel will better the zone we can speak them through forums or directly to high staff. i doubt it will be as complicated as the TWPS because there are no formalities here. if u have an idea shout it out and i will keep track of it. if you want to join the group of people then shout it out and ill put you on this list, come on TW!
                              Subnova Owner

Comment

Working...
                              X