2V2 In ?Go Duel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2V2 In ?Go Duel

Yah i dunno if there has been ne talks of this or wutnot but i think that a 2v2 wb at ?go duel WOULD BE THE SHIT :fear:

Mayb even a 2v2 3v3 in twd would be the shit to
    I have a tattoo on my penis that says Ecks steakhouse however when i am erect it reads: Ecks's Steakhouse 735 McWhorter St. Chattanooga Tennesee 45324

The 2v2 in ?go duel is a good idea and as for the 2v2 and 3v3 in TWD, wait until tw dies even more than do that.
    1:Ease> i probably am gay
    1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

?go tourny
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Jesus fuckin christ

Probably the worst fuckin idea I've heard in ages. Go to have sex with your grandfather before you post anything else.

Comment

ROFL y is 2v2 at ?go duel a bad idea just beacuase u have no friends? but neway itd be sweet to see who the best tagteams are in ?go duel
          I have a tattoo on my penis that says Ecks steakhouse however when i am erect it reads: Ecks's Steakhouse 735 McWhorter St. Chattanooga Tennesee 45324

Comment

MeH

Yea, I have to agree with Seritfi. here
            .?go tourny
            If you were to play 2vs2 or even 3vs3 in TWEL, it wouldn't be very accurate to be rated. And to be rated it would have to be the same players together online at the same time, would be fairly difficult. And right now, TWEL ratings don't means anything so why can't you just do this in tourny? As far as putting this in TWD, it would have to be a completely new league, 4vs4 already changed alot.

Comment

Originally posted by gob View Post
              Yea, I have to agree with Seritfi. here
              .?go tourny
              If you were to play 2vs2 or even 3vs3 in TWEL, it wouldn't be very accurate to be rated. And to be rated it would have to be the same players together online at the same time, would be fairly difficult. And right now, TWEL ratings don't means anything so why can't you just do this in tourny? As far as putting this in TWD, it would have to be a completely new league, 4vs4 already changed alot.
              Guess what fool, you can also 1v1 in tourny, are you saying ?go duel can be erased of the system?
              The power of ?go duel is you most of the time decide what you want to be wb/jav/spid.
              In tourny people vote 7(2v2 javs) most of the time, its time for something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Eck. View Post
                Yah i dunno if there has been ne talks of this or wutnot but i think that a 2v2 wb at ?go duel WOULD BE THE SHIT :fear:

Mayb even a 2v2 3v3 in twd would be the shit to
                I dont like you but this is a good idea.

Comment

You're talking about ?go duel. get it?

But a 2v2 league could be worth a shot, as long as it is separate from TWD.
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                    You're talking about ?go duel. get it?

But a 2v2 league could be worth a shot, as long as it is separate from TWD.
                    dont talk to me unless you do have a life and rejoin wima

Comment

Originally posted by Clichy View Post
                      dont talk to me unless you do have a life and rejoin wima

Sweet Wingmasters.
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post

Sweet Wingmasters.
                        $$, your obsessed enuff by me that u screenshot every of my single f'in words $. woot woot woot am i a pro now?

Comment

Loser answer:

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
                          ?go tourny
                          Winner answer:

Originally posted by That other guy who is cooler
                          Probably the worst fuckin idea I've heard in ages. Go to have sex with your grandfather before you post anything else.

Comment

I would say it's a good idea to have 2v2 in duel however I would say maybe create a new arena that compliments 2v2 matches, and maybe if it was to happen, you can only signup with one partner per league, that way information can be recorded easier since you only have one partner, and not 50 odd. It would then be the players responsibility to find a partner within his/her timezone and would make things easier, and if they're partner isn't on their timezone, then it sucks bigtime for those two individuals.
                            I guess the point of this is to bring something new to TW, and I'm all for that cause.

As for the TWD 2v2 and 3v3, that is really...Really not the best idea I've ever heard. =P
                            (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                            5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                            1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                            1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

I think if they change anything in ?go duel, they need to fix that bot first it is always lagging or going offline.

2v2 there sounds like a great idea, and how can you have trouble finding someone within your own time zone? Squads manage to find 4 to 8 for TWD easy.
                              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                              rEnZi> its crazy
                              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Working...
                              X