Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trench wars needs a cleanup in regards to racism.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargazer.
    "all canadians are hockey playing fuckups and they should all be shot to do the world a favor"

i had been talking to adamant <ZH> asking about getting an event hosted. and asked him if saying such a thing would be considered racism. he checked and it was not.
    It would have been racism if he had said "all africans are football playing fuckups and they should all be shot to do the world a favor"

But cause most of Canadians are white, it's not racism.
    Africans are black --> it's racism.

Silly isn't it.

Get used to TWs stupid "racism" definition.

Some will ban you if you say Blackie/Whitey (hint: it's DIM).
    -Kawrae

Comment

racism was never a problem in Trench Wars due to the ?ignore command or creating an ignore.txt file. Until noobies like yourselves decided to cry and report every time some one says ni**er. honestly, get over it. you cant just ban every one for saying "whats up ***" you can ignore who you want just like in real life.

ffs noobies
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

whats funny is...ALL RACIST WORDS ARE BLOCKED ANYWAYS..........only staff sees them from a bot or ppl with ?obscene

so...

Comment

Yeah... I never understood why racism was against the rules if players can CHOOSE whether or not they want to see it.
          sdg

Comment

Maybe because racism is more than just the use of certain specific and easily filtered words?

Comment

Well... no shit. I am talking about the commonly used racist terms-- most of which are blocked by ?obscene.
              sdg

Comment

Yeah, but how can you enforce the one without the other?

Comment

yeah either ban everything thats offensive or ban nothing. just do like other zones, you can say what you want. My problem is that you can't say spick or greedy jew, but you can say faggot.

i can't say "time for a lynchin" but i can say "im ready for a good ol fashioned fag drag"

god damn homos.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                    Yeah, but how can you enforce the one without the other?
                    Warning for racism. - Conc
                    Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 10-27-2006, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                      My vocabulary severely limits my capability to hold a decent conversation. I lament my decision to sire children.
                      Edit and/or warn for racism please, I don't run around typing ***** or other degrading asian, spanish or slurs for any race , so I shouldn't have to see this one.
                      Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 10-27-2006, 12:25 PM.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

We've got DangerGirl to moderate for us! Prompt and efficient!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                          Edit and/or warn for racism please, I don't run around typing ***** or other degrading asian, spanish or slurs for any race , so I shouldn't have to see this one.
                          what was racist? porch? monkey? HICK?

Comment

do u get offended by space cricket? or camel jockey?

how about turd burglar? since that applies to you, i would think it offends you

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                              We've got DangerGirl to moderate for us! Prompt and efficient!
                              I know, right? I posted about it 5 hours ago and I'm delighted to see that nothing has been done about his post.

Racist slurs are ok folks, especially in a racism topic in the Trench Wars main forum!

Originally posted by Algebra_makes_my_head_hurt
                              what was racist? porch? monkey? HICK?
                              Please go to some of your numerous black friends (wink wink) and call them porch monkeys, I'd love to see how they would do it in houston, then.

Remember it's not the internet over there money, they'll probably end up taking your weed and 16 year old wife, leaving you with the baby, a poor grasp on mathematics and some eminem posters.

Long live the wigger.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                                durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (edited by Conc)
                                ban ban ban ban ban

edit: oh that was being discussed

ban ban ban ban ban

It's ridiculous to say that the forums are better off now if that can sit there for a while and nothing happens
                                Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 10-27-2006, 12:26 PM.
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X