Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trench wars needs a cleanup in regards to racism.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    all i know is, vancouver's going to lose to the stars tonight, got my modano jersey on and everything
    LOL YAY FOR NON SEQUITORS

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      all i know is, vancouver's going to lose to the stars tonight, got my modano jersey on and everything
      You are dumb good sir
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
        LOL YAY FOR NON SEQUITORS
        seriously, best rec since the franchise start, 8-1 after tonight

suck it, canuck!
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

9. any group, class, or kind, esp. of persons: Journalists are an interesting race.
          I hereby request that insulting Spastic, or any other squad, would be a violation of the racism rule.
          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
            You are dumb good sir
            Mike Smith > any vancouver player

(i'll be eating my words tonight, i bet - i always have bad karma on big games)
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
              I hereby request that insulting Spastic, or any other squad, would be a violation of the racism rule.
              lol frankly trashtalking is useless so i agree if you wish to take it to an extreme.

Comment

10. the characteristic taste or flavor of wine.
                Hmm, this Merlot tastes like horse shit.

PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FOR RACISM.
                sdg

Comment

This is true Kolar, but as in the definition, making fun of nationality is also insulting a race. Religious backgrounds and color of skin are neither here nor there. the fact is if we insulted the south africans like that would not a ban be brought forth? by your definition i could say that and no problems occuring because i was making fun of the nation not the people!

This whole thread is about the freedom of speech versus the right to not be verbally harrassed. and all im asking is that the staff or more leniant when considering the basis of what they consider racism. please include nationality as by definiton of racism.
                  I am saying Stargazer that you can not apply that logic to Canada and some countries who by definition and in practice are multicultural. You do not have a right in this zone to NOT BE offended. What exactly do you believe anyone could use against Canadians? We all don't like hockey, we all don't drink a liter of maple syrup for breakfast and a lot of us hate the fucking winter season. I would be mildly offended if someone stero-typed Canada and her people in that fashion, it's misguided and it's an attempt to insight anger but why the fuck would I care? If I took everything personally like that I'd have no time to play this game and just the same if I and other SMods had to sort out every single case where some asshat yells nuke Canada, calls Bush a fascist or calls Putin a commie we'd have no population or time to actually deal with real problems.
                  Last edited by Kolar; 10-23-2006, 05:40 PM.

Comment

lol your people...i didnt know canadians were a race, well if u want ppl to stop bashing you hockey playing faggots then stop bashing america and mexicans, its quite simple, we have mexicans, you have asians...whats the difference? besides mexicans work had and asians can't drive?

give respect get respect

Comment

Loooooool a thread about racism... lets start with this 'Hidden racism' thing sarien/kolar started.
                      Can we not ban people for saying stuff like 'sreggin'.
                      really now, who uses a mirror to find racism? (sarien)
                      You guys are fucking idiots, I think if racism was reported than you guys can give the warnnig or ban, otherwise dont do anything. taht should be changed.
                      by the way I have a friend named 'reggin' irl playing SS, please dont ban me for saying his name

Edit: warning
                      1:Ease> i probably am gay
                      1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                        We all don't like hockey, we all don't drink a liter of maple syrup for breakfast and a lot of us hate the fucking winter season.
                        Everything I thought I knew about Canadians. Shattered.

For the love of god tell me your heads function like this
                        afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                          Everything I thought I knew about Canadians. Shattered.

For the love of god tell me your heads function like this

ROFL!!!!!

Comment

No Ignominy but Scott is real and Yes he's a dick.

Comment

I gave Adamant <ZH> that answer. Canadians are not a race.
                              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                              • Shark
                              • Dicer
                              • Sager
                              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

im canadian and i trash USA all the time, doesnt make me racist. I trash canada sometimes too. Just like alot of americans trash americans.

there is a fine line between racism and trash talk. if you got offended by that line, boy, i don't know how you'd live to the age of 30.
                                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                                X