No announcement yet.

Pub Map Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I notice that you made all 3 of those, F22, and i'm not really fond of any of them.
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Its ok, I hope you get my point.
      Tilesets are easy to replace.
      Legend of TW Staff.
      2002 - 2007

Comment

?go boki

Comment

lets do a pub map contest than, everyone who thinks they can do better pub maps can do so than

Comment

I dont like any of those maps. Keep current one.
            -Bubbles
            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Out of all those bases, elitebase is probably the best, especially if you're trying to break the whole cramming aspect of basing. But then again, elitebase has some areas that just aren't necessary. Not to mention the gross tileset..bleh.

Lets be honest...basing is fucking boring with cramming.

I've always loved boki. It probably wouldn't end cramming, but it adds a different perspective.

I guess none of that matters. As for this poll, keep the old public map.

Comment

why not just make a shitload of pubs with different bases? and leave pure pub alone
                Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                caco <ER>> )Oo
                caco <ER>> bot thief!
                caco <ER>> duel me for it
                Evasive <E> no!
                Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

I think we should work towards enhancing a lot of the features on our current public map. Examples are: Making the tileset much better, adding new sounds just for public arena use (like when a new round starts, ends, flag pts gained, etc), editing the graphics for the energy bars, making entrance objons for public arenas (not annoying ones though) so that new players know whats going on. Seeing as we can't really edit news.txt as vividly, perhaps a constant change of objons for news would be 100% more efficient. Changing the F1 rules things would be nice. Just a general lift of everything there would be sufficient.
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

question should have been: do you want a new pub map?
                    yes
                    no

this way people might vote "remain pub map" because they think the map submissions are bad.

I like having pub being spiced up with new tiles, and some lvz, but please don't add useless lvz like different rocket colors, different reps/etc.. i'm used to those and like them.
                    Only the loyal count.

Comment

i vote ?go boki
                      (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
                      Argentina> look at me kids!
                      Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                        all 3 of the options other than retain are weak.
                        otherwise, cock blowers are they.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I think all that really needs to happen is possibly scaling the current pub map up. Give it a bigger mid base and FR. I know that moving tiles around will be an issue, but what can you do. I don't know if I would make a radical change in the map. I like elitebase, mixed with boki. Def need a larger mid base. I take it if you change the pub map, that map will be used in twlb?

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                            I think we should work towards enhancing a lot of the features on our current public map. Examples are: Making the tileset much better, adding new sounds just for public arena use (like when a new round starts, ends, flag pts gained, etc), editing the graphics for the energy bars, making entrance objons for public arenas (not annoying ones though) so that new players know whats going on. Seeing as we can't really edit news.txt as vividly, perhaps a constant change of objons for news would be 100% more efficient. Changing the F1 rules things would be nice. Just a general lift of everything there would be sufficient.
                            This is the least that you should do. Obviously any new map should also be spiced up.

Comment

Lol, those are all F22's maps. Put on Boki and we'll talk.
                              DELETED

Comment

The new red colored base tiles are an eyesore. Why not just put the twlb map tiles? (silver is good)
                                Originally posted by paradise!
                                pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                                1:Reaver> HALP
                                1:Reaver> HELELP
                                1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                                1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X