TWEL Season 4 Playoffs Status: DELAYED, 1 MONTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
    You make it seem like Ikrit is the anti-Christ of TW. Maybe you think he has done wrong, maybe you think he hasn't. You can't deny the fact that Ikrit has worked his butt off and spent more hours than the easy majority of players in TW for this zone's improvement and upkeep. The appriciation is revealed for what Ikrit has done for this zone by the attitudes taken against or for him in times like this.
    If someone should get preferential treatment because of some of the good things they've done, then that would be an even bigger case of abuse than what people are accusing staff of doing. Staff has had a history of being particularly strict on staff members who break rules. I think that's better than the alternative of looking the other way at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
      If someone should get preferential treatment because of some of the good things they've done, then that would be an even bigger case of abuse than what people are accusing staff of doing. Staff has had a history of being particularly strict on staff members who break rules. I think that's better than the alternative of looking the other way at them.
      What damage has Ikrit done?
      May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

What damage has Ikrit done?
        Hows the weather on Mars?

Comment

Hey if you want to help Ikrit's case, it may be wise to not interject with anything blueblaze.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

I'm not trying to help or hurt anyone's case; I'm just curious, what physical damage has Ikrit done to the zone? I'm not talking about forum quarrels, verbal fights, or emotional stress, but actual physical damage.

Comment

lethargy fc prizing?
              Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

I'm not trying to help or hurt anyone's case; I'm just curious, what physical damage has Ikrit done to the zone? I'm not talking about forum quarrels, verbal fights, or emotional stress, but actual physical damage.
                no seriously, where have you been these past couple of weeks? Some other galaxy?
                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila View Post
                  no seriously, where have you been these past couple of weeks? Some other galaxy?
                  Yea, he must've missed all those TWD squads I dissolved, db tables I trucated, and names I deleted from moderate.txt
                  Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila View Post
                    The question wasn't what rules did Ikrit break. The question wasn't how many forms of abuse did Ikrit break. As well, the question wasn't how many toes Ikrit stepped on, how many threats he made, or anything of that like. I'm not taking a biased viewpoint or taking sides, I simply asked, what physical damage did Ikrit make? Did he ban someone, delete a mod, destroy a bot, destroy the zone? It is just a simple honest question of how much physical damage, not verbal disruption, Ikrit made. I'm not asking for a list of arguments, dramatic narrations, or summaries of everything that has happened from Ikrit's axing til now, because we all have heard enough of that. I'm not arguing to reinstate anyone, taking sides, or saying Ikrit did right or wrong, so I'm sorry if you didn't undertsand the depth to that question. I just was asking for 1. 2. 3. facts on the physical damage Ikrit has done to the zone. Evidence you can see.

Comment

Give it up, non of your business really, but I'll tell you a few:
                      changing ships in a twjd match into levis (levis do have the same settings
                      as the javs, but it doesn't make it any less serious)
                      changing databases for alias checking (trying to cover up what he had done)
                      messing with TWD.org's squad roster (Paladen's)
                      spamming Mr. Arrogant 2 bot
                      abusing Messagebot (to spam staff chat after he was banned for spamming
                      arro bot, the one day ban was then lifted later on)
                      abusing ?help
                      threatening to hack bots (yes, gaining any kind of access without permission
                      is hacking)
                      threatening to evade ban

And that's not all, yawn

This topic should already be closed.
                      Ara / AraGee / Death
                      SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                      SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                      TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                      ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ara View Post
                        Give it up, non of your business really, but I'll tell you a few:
                        changing ships in a twjd match into levis (levis do have the same settings
                        as the javs, but it doesn't make it any less serious)
                        changing databases for alias checking (trying to cover up what he had done)
                        messing with TWD.org's squad roster (Paladen's)
                        spamming Mr. Arrogant 2 bot
                        abusing Messagebot (to spam staff chat after he was banned for spamming
                        arro bot, the one day ban was then lifted later on)
                        abusing ?help
                        threatening to hack bots (yes, gaining any kind of access without permission
                        is hacking)
                        threatening to evade ban

And that's not all, yawn

This topic should already be closed.
                        Alright, thats what I wanted to hear. Now physical damage wouldn't be verbal actions taken through spamming, threaening, spam abusing, etc...

So his physical abuse would total up to;
                        1. Changing ships in a TWJD match
                        2. Changing databases for alias checking
                        3. Messing with TWD.org's squad roster

The physical consequences;
                        1. Players in the game might get distracted from the ship change and be in term play poorly because of it.
                        2. Covering up what he had done, as you mentioned.
                        3. He could have messed up Paladen's roster (though Heroin Bob gave approval to this) and but his changes were not damaging per Heroin Bob never showed opposal to Ikrit's actions.

Alright fair enough. The facts are the facts, and those are they. Those are the wrong and negative things that Ikrit has done.

Now that we have pointed out the bad, it would only be fair to point out the good Ikrit has done. So someone please list the facts of each positive physical thing Ikrit has done for this zone. We pointed out the negatives, now it is only just to point out the positives. So please, someone list 1. 2. 3. facts of all the positives Ikrits has preformed for this zone. Only physical things like before, not verbal statements or anything of those likes. I'm not trying to take any sides, but, I think you get my point I was trying to make. If not, please list atleast 90% of the positive things Ikrit has done, thanks.

Comment

from spiderman {the movie} quote uncle ben "with great power comes great responsibility"
                          but that guy died for a broken down old car
                          ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
                            No, basically, I'm saying "If 'common sense' is treating someone who says 'i use palahax.exe' the same way we treat someone who we know has access to sensitive parts of the zone and threatens it, then yes we're complete idiots." Sorry I didn't make that clear earlier.
                            hi my name is Aqua <ER> and i turned into a complete bitch when i got staff

Hate to host an arena that rhymes with "Voth" when you say it, but, type ?go koth to play. -Aqua <ER>

haw haw :w00t:
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

this is the dumbest thread ever.

Things not to do ever when you have a position of power (or had, until recently, an evengreater position but were removed for abuse) Don't say hack, don't say hack anything.

It's the same as going onto a plane and saying "This is a hijacking, i'm going to hijack myself this seat and this coke" They'd blow you away instantly. You see, on planes there has been some trouble recently, and now theres this little thing called 'no tolerance'

When you were staff, and abused, and then after being axed fucked with the bots, you put yourself into a 'no tolerance' position, and obviously PL is showing that to you now. You said Hijack, he didn't hesitate to fire.

Thats what I see, anyways.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                                this is the dumbest thread ever.

Things not to do ever when you have a position of power (or had, until recently, an evengreater position but were removed for abuse) Don't say hack, don't say hack anything.

It's the same as going onto a plane and saying "This is a hijacking, i'm going to hijack myself this seat and this coke" They'd blow you away instantly. You see, on planes there has been some trouble recently, and now theres this little thing called 'no tolerance'

When you were staff, and abused, and then after being axed fucked with the bots, you put yourself into a 'no tolerance' position, and obviously PL is showing that to you now. You said Hijack, he didn't hesitate to fire.

Thats what I see, anyways.
                                If you say bomb on an airplane you get taken off for safety, you don't go to prison for 30 years unless you actually had a bomb though.
                                Ban Ikrit

Comment

Working...
                                X