Cheater Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
    KS, no one has a personal staff member that waits on their beck and call. As well, they are not obligated to spending their whole entire time on help/cheater calls, as I'm sure they would like to play a few games now and then :P Anyway, don't over stress yourself because someone happens to eat a lot. Euro lag + old connections can easily be confused for cheating so it does happen.
    Only faggot european players who WANT to lag use old connections.

Other than that, there's really no euro lag + old connection.

There'll always be the 'euro lag' though.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Obviously someone should have responded, I wont claim to know why nobody did. Wark is probably right all mods were either afk or in base.

This is a peeve of mine though... Obviously this time it wasn't the case since Mantra did get them to sub the guy but 95% of the "lag cheater" reports are just sore lossers/newbies reporting someone who doesn't really lag worse than anyone else. That pisses me off. I think we should punish false complaints, there is too much of "the boy who cried wolf" going on in TWD. I think if you're reporting someone for lagging and they aren't you should get a 1 day TWD suspension. Am I right? Ya! \O/
      Spider
      Formerly EEK! A Spider!
      Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

I am ok with that, as long as...

1. The person who did the cheater call only gets banned if the other persons lag is obviously not bad at all.

2. Mods start treating every single lag report seriously, and handles them in a timely manner.

3. Mods actually WATCH the player not just use *tinfo and *lag, and keep to their prospective leagues. Like mods that base should watch bd, mods that jav should watch jd, mods that warbird should watch dd.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

1. The person who did the cheater call only gets banned if the other persons lag is obviously not bad at all.

2. Mods start treating every single lag report seriously, and handles them in a timely manner.

3. Mods actually WATCH the player not just use *tinfo and *lag, and keep to their prospective leagues. Like mods that base should watch bd, mods that jav should watch jd, mods that warbird should watch dd.
          Amen.

Comment

Staff do get millions of cheater calls.

Staff are mostly afk

We are all screwed - bwhahahahaha

Mantra ftw
            King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

I'm just gonna quote this because I agree with it 100%. Especially what I bolded.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider View Post
                I think if you're reporting someone for lagging and they aren't you should get a 1 day TWD suspension.
                The problem with that is not all cheaters make it obvious. What's to prevent them from just not cheating when an unidentified player or a staffer enters the arena?

Several months ago, I remember DDing against some squad Israeli F-15 was on. Of course, he was doing his usual nonsense of miracle lagging when a bullet was about to hit him. Once the staffer arrived to our cheater call, Israeli stopped eating/disappearing and proceeded to get eased x10.

I don't think it would have been cool if the staffer had not actually observed any lag or cheating going on and suspended one of our players instead.

Comment

Gotta love it when the excuse, "no staff are around" is used ... doesn't that mean something should be done to make sure some kind of staff should be around at all times? I mean ... fair enough you have lives ... but it just seems like a sign that more staff is needed to try and cover all possible times. Although I'm sure someone will come and disagree with me here ... they always do!
                  9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                  9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                  9:Basti> sure
                  9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                  9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                  9:Basti> i'll score
                  9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                  9:Basti> and take the flag
                  9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                  9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

Working...
                  X