Comment

Originally posted by skate
      penal.....LIKE PENIS?
      LIKE AS TALLY-WACKER?!!?!?!#$@(*&

Comment

I put it like this

there is no progress without innovation
        every squad has its beginnings
        pallies, cripples, paladen. none of them started out on the top their 1st day. everyone has to begin somewhere.
        DELETED

Comment

well, it may not be what we're used to, but good luck nonetheless, anybody brave enough to start a squad from scratch has my respect
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

yah, gl with the squad despite Dystrophy's stupid remarks.

why is he still checking these forums (and posting) after he's 100% quit tw???

Comment

It sounds more like a trade guild, like the ones in the Middle Ages where you had apprentinces and masters and so on. Or I guess like the Jedi Order from Star Wars for your nerds.

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Torr
                yah, gl with the squad despite Dystrophy's stupid remarks.

why is he still checking these forums (and posting) after he's 100% quit tw???
                Because I didnt 100% quit the forums.
                The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                -Dys

Comment

I am currently working on the website for the allegiance. The link is http://allegiancelore.tripod.com/ if you want to check it out. As is said, its not finished and this was a template, so if things don't make sense then you'll know By the way, we got about 10 people on it already, keep on coming in! We've got alot more space!

Comment

Originally posted by Dystrophy
                    Because I didnt 100% quit the forums.
                    Damn. We were so close.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Re: A new way of Squads!!!!!

Originally posted by Xog_88
                      Our squad/Allegiance is based on 3 words; Monarch (leader) Patron (under me) Vassal (under patron). All of it is like a tree, it breaks off into branches. Each person has a patron, excluding me because im the leader (Monarch). In the near future we hope to change the definition of squad. You can be part of it if you join us!
                      We do not have an official Squad name yet, but when we do, you will be asked to join it on a seperate name. This squad name will be used in the TWDD (Trench Wars Dueling Devisions) so that the squads arent seperate and we can play together as a squad. If you want to take a look at the players, join the chat called "Asheron" (?chat=Asheron). I hope to see you in the near future, thanks!

-Xog (age 14 Brooklyn, NY)

P.S.: I hope that the new event "Squad Wars" will be activated soon! Up to five squads can duel eachother at once, vulching one another, it'll be so much fun! I hope to see you there!
                      A quick lesson in how the TW (and probably most forums) work:
                      • Someone who hasnt been playing long with a crap name tries to post something interesting
                      • The next person to post tells him to shut the fuck up
                      • People then post random comments look really clever but no one knows what the fuck they are talking about
                      • The original offender gets annoyed
                      • Everyone laughs at them
                      • Ex-staff talks out of their arse
                      • Some people decide to worship them (kill@, guant, bracco)
                      • They get bored of this thread and start a new about telcat's tits.
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Zeus, there are quite a few ex-staffers around that ive just recently noticed...most of them being the active ones, while i still see the damn-near inactive mod's hosting their weekly event... Anything going on, or am i just paranoid ? ?

And i was wondering...is there a list of all the <Zh>'s, and <ER>'s floating around somewhere ?
                        -Marius
                        Last edited by MariusTheRed; 02-09-2003, 12:40 PM.
                        Robo Ref> Hey de 1 lets get it on in the back of #sex, unf unf unf

MariusTheRed> im jealous :(

MariusTheRed> robo ref has always got me going...

Comment

From what I've seen of the forums the staffers are the ones BSing the most.
                          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

I meant http://allegiance.tripod.com/ogmages

Ignore the links on the left side, I didnt get to do those yet.

Comment

wanna talk about telcats tits?
                              Reality is an Illusion.

Comment

argh! i typed it in wrong again.. here is the real link O_o: http://allegiancelore.tripod.com/ogmages/index.html Once again, ignore the links on the left side.

Comment

Working...
                                X