No announcement yet.

A new way of Squads!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well adam, thanks for your post. Unfortunately, this squad hasn't been going "downward" yet! It's been smoothe sailing.. UPWARD!!! were getting loads of members wanting to join in left and right! well.. now that i've finished my website it's also helped. The finished product is: http://allegiancelore.tripod.com/ogmages/index.html I need to get a forum started tho.. anyone got a suggestion for a free one?

Comment

first i'd suggest using angelfire for your web host. they are free, and altho they do have popups, if you dont name your pages with extensions (i.e., instead of blah.html, just blah) it doesnt catch it and no pop up comes.

http://www.angelfire.com/pop/adamonline/intro

is mine

even tho i dont use the site for anything other then uploading files, still heh.

and as for free forums, search GOOGLE.COM for FREE FORUM HOSTS. i kinda like forum.com tho :Op
      Volcs> !sex
      Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
      Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
      Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
      Volcs> !sex on
      Volcs> !fuckyou

Comment

Re: ok

Originally posted by adam
        I'm a staff member and am suppose to act as such, but stepping outside of that for a second. But, that idea is like.. wierd.. overthoughtof and kinda copies EverQuest style crap :P. The way squads work right now is fine, changing it to that would.. uhm... well, heh..

If you want popularity come up with something that people might want to try..

I also agree with Randedl.. it is brave of you to start a new squad, so good luck with that...

But wanting recognition for that idea isn't really gonna happen. That would take to much work, and most of us (at least me) play this game for fun.

(one last but) But.. again, good luck with the squad, and I hope you womp and own every other squad in TWD.

And Dystrophy isnt 100% gone. He still comes on my chat and tries to cyber with me. I'm beginging to lose my will to turn him down. If anyone has any thoughts on how I could stop his sexual come-ons, please, tell me.

MARK :P!

-Adam
        I did 100% quit, I'm just going into your mind through telepathy into your dreams to seduce you. $
        The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
        -Dys

Comment

Thank you adam, I will look into getting my forum up soon

Comment

Re: Re: ok

Originally posted by Dystrophy
            I did 100% quit, I'm just going into your mind through telepathy into your dreams to seduce you. $
            He lies. I could swear that it was Louis.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Huh? Are you sure your in the right thread? Because that made no sense to what is going on right now.. lol

Comment

Re: Re: A new way of Squads!!!!!

Originally posted by Trent Lott's Midget
                He used to have a little now he has alot hes Xog age 14 from the bronx
                LOL, I didn't get it right away then it hit me. J-LO! Nice one
                Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

ahahahahahhahahaha now I get it :P <feels stupid>

Comment

My god...
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I once started my own squad. Anyone that could prove he was very active was allowed in. They all had to sell their soul to me by changing their nick into Zerzera 'addition'
                      Main activities were swarming and laming other people.
                      There was no such thing as structure except for the great website on geocities.
                      After some time all people left or quit.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

And you called it Camisade
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

No I left to -SUBNOVA- wich died.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Well don't worry about this squad! muhuhahahaha!!!!!!

We will never fail! We will succeed and triumph! No one will stop us! Were going to whole.... <thinks to himself...>10 yards!!! hahaha yeah thats it! not 8.. not 9... but 10 yards!!!!

Remember, our link to the homepage of the Og Mages is http://allegiancelore.tripod.com May you always heed the call! -Wise saying from the great sourcerer Asheron himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog_88
                              Well don't worry about this squad! muhuhahahaha!!!!!!

We will never fail! We will succeed and triumph! No one will stop us! Were going to whole.... <thinks to himself...>10 yards!!! hahaha yeah thats it! not 8.. not 9... but 10 yards!!!!

Remember, our link to the homepage of the Og Mages is http://allegiancelore.tripod.com May you always heed the call! -Wise saying from the great sourcerer Asheron himself.
                              k
                              The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                              -Dys

Comment

Less talk, lets see what your squad actually has for skill.
                                Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
                                X