Spawn killing and why you should stop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fableman View Post
    Would be sad if only morons left playing this game.
    The average intellect of a Trench Wars player is barely enough to prevent them from eating rocks.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

When I first started playing Counter Strike, I was raped by awpers cause I couldn't figure out the lay of the land yet.
      When I first started playing Starcraft, I was raped by the "Zerg Rush".
      When I first started playing Gears of War, I was raped by players with shotties and pistols when I was holding the lancer.
      When I first started playing Subspace, I was raped in the pubs by spawn kills or just better players.

And, as in all those games, I didn't just quit after a week, go "fuck it" and leave. Nor did I go and cry about it.

You live, you learn, you play hard, or die trying.
      DELETED

Comment

If you play in pub 0, where pure pubs are, there's usually less of a chance of being spawned (cause people should actually be playing in the base). Go attach to a terr or something, then you won't be spawned as much. If you play in the other pubs (where there are private freq's), there's an increased chance of being spawned, due to the one wb in its own freq, who think its fun to spawnkill.
        There really is no way to eliminate spawning (your 4 second shield will just cause you to chase down people around you and you just shooting them when your time is up), but there are smarter ways to get around spawnkills.
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
          When I first started playing Counter Strike, I was raped by awpers cause I couldn't figure out the lay of the land yet.
          When I first started playing Gears of War, I was raped by players with shotties and pistols when I was holding the lancer.
          When I first started playing Subspace, I was raped in the pubs by spawn kills or just better players.

And, as in all those games, I didn't just quit after a week, go "fuck it" and leave. Nor did I go and cry about it.

You live, you learn, you play hard, or die trying.
          LOL boo!
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
            LOL boo!
            \o/ hey Ivan!! :wub:
            9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
              \o/ hey Ivan!! :wub:
              lol sup toasty!

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post

There's a difference between spawning and all the other things you listed. By preventing spawning (e.g. with a 3 sec shield or by only spawning you where there are no enemies), you wouldn't take away any of the fun from the game experience but only remove a negative element.

Having said that, I never saw spawning as a big problem, even when I started. Just a very minor annoyance. The game would be better without spawners but only marginally, so I can't say I really care if anything's done to prevent it.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                  The average intellect of a Trench Wars player is barely enough to prevent them from eating rocks.
                  Great quote, so was the Dame quote.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

How can you call yourself a friend and then try to get them hooked on this game!?
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

i have stayed way longer than a week and ive been spawned numerous times i have learned to deal with it and others should to

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        which breeds a generation of newbies
                        I wish TW could breed a generation of legitimate forum responses
                        Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
                        Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Snyder View Post
                          I wish TW could breed a generation of legitimate forum responses
                          :down:

Comment

O god. O god not again! Why even awnser to this. Every month somebody gets here and bitch about spawning for the last.. what 10 years???

read my lips ESSTEEEFFFUUU
                            some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                            1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                            1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by fableman View Post
                              I know alot of people give shit about pub, but let me give my point of view about spawn killing, before you start to flame this topic.

This game really need more new players. I hade some friends that played this game and liked it, but got soo pissed off that some good players allways was spawn raping when they tried to get away from the spawn area soo they simply gave up on lerning the game and never got addicted as we are.

You migth think who gives the shit, but just remember a game needs new players to stay alive and to attract more players we cant keep spanning.
                              Its never good to only keep the old vets playing the game cos that will be the end of this game some day.

I been around many years and I remember days when spawn killing was a bad thing todo and how reputation of a spawner was something bad.

Soo what I try to say... All you guys that have some basic flying skill and aim stay away from the spawn area show some respect to the new guys thats try to lern this game and give then some slack, you only destroy the game more with ya spawn raping this game need more fresh players!!!

If this dont work out I hope we could make some changes in the game:
                              When you spawn after death (not warp) then you have 4 sec shild you cant fire or be killed during that time.

I hope someone cares about getting new players to this game instead of showing your lameness in spawn killing, controll that trigger happy finger and start to play fair.

Thanks for ya time, cya out there and GG's
                              yo honestly i agree with this guy, hes just letting people who are half aware of what their doing to avoid spawning. pretty gay of u "vets" like drow to think bad about pub, considering u were once like that, u fukin hypocrite shit
                              4:BigKing> xD
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

agree its kinda sad to see some guys get into pub starting with a bad attitude and try to trigger some guys in pub to figth them cos they belive the soo good player and all pubbers just sux and all are noobs.
                                Soo they spawn kill and have a bad attitude and the only thing they accomplish is telling the new guys how to act in this game and the new guys have no place in this realm. If the new players feels this game is just about spawning and throwing shit against others and use the chat to tell everyone else how 1337 you are they will not be around for long or the new breed of players will just be even worse.

Maybee I see things abit different after all my years in pub (I probably spent 95% of my time in pub) and I guess I seen all kind of guys and stoopidness in pub over the years, and cos I still love this game its kinda sad too see soo little new fresh players that ask how to attach to a terr these days. And If I spot a new guy I try to help them in tells but not often they show up after a week.

If you care about this game try to behave even in pub, its not about crying it's about trying to change the attitude about spawning and help the new guys that start with this game.
                                If you think your soo 1337 that you give the shit about pub and it just a place where peopel can do what ever they like, please stay away from pub then. Just remember you was there once ya self and there is alot good and skilled pubbers with a good attitude and a nice smile on there face when they play and they ern my respect 100 times over some guy acting as a moron and tells everyone how 1337 he is and how pub sux big time.

Just a reminder to you that dont care to read all:

Its about getting more peopel to play Trench Wars and have a nice attitude that includes the vet from stop spawning in Pub, is that too much to ask for ?

We are not many active players in this game soo we should really take care of this game instead of acting as over sized baby morons on an adrenaline rush against spawning ships. :grin:

*1337 = leet (typing it 1337 soo even the leet guys understand what I try to say here
                                MoooHaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X