Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:groovy:

So anyone spawned somebody lately?

I love spawning, everytime someone gets respawned with me close to me, I always try to lame him. Sometimes it's pretty hard and actually most of the time I shoot to soon and miss, leaving me like a sitting duck at the mercy of my opponent.
    Anyway if I kill the other player I always say ez, because that's the thing to do.

some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

the thing you must realize that inorder to like/play this game you need to be heartless, you dont see people running around running into bullets just to help other people out.. No u eat peoples hearts, thats what you do
      Big Chill

Comment

"PussyWars"
        TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
        TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Originally posted by fableman View Post
          Its about getting more peopel to play Trench Wars and have a nice attitude that includes the vet from stop spawning in Pub, is that too much to ask for ?
          not again plz
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
            you dont see people running around running into bullets just to help other people out.. No u eat peoples hearts, thats what you do
            I guess ya dont Base play much cos that is what you need todo for the terr ya protecting from time to time.
            MoooHaaa

Comment

Originally posted by fableman View Post
              I guess ya dont Base play much cos that is what you need todo for the terr ya protecting from time to time.
              rofllorlofolROOLFOLOLOLROLFOLOL

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

last time I got spawned was like.. 2 years ago...
                that or you learn to just not care about it
                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX View Post

So anyone spawned somebody lately?

I love spawning, everytime someone gets respawned with me close to me, I always try to lame him. Sometimes it's pretty hard and actually most of the time I shoot to soon and miss, leaving me like a sitting duck at the mercy of my opponent.
                  Anyway if I kill the other player I always say ez, because that's the thing to do.

lol agreed

Comment

i just dunno y this thread still alive...

spawning happens like every second who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
                      i just dunno y this thread still alive...

spawning happens like every second who cares?
                      I guess moste people that been posting under this topic dont read or even try to read what I said, they just read spawn and have to write some crap back how i cry about it.

Guess its easier to post an stoopid answer then to read and think first before posting.

Soo let me sum it up for all new readers but I guess Even this is too long and too many letters soo they wont even read up on a summery of the topic.

Next time I will draw a picture and pick a crypic topic name maybee some one will take the time to think and read before posting some crap.
                      MoooHaaa

Comment

i read it all, and you are wrong.

spawn or be spawned, it is the trenchwars way, has been since i started playing, and will be when i stop, deal with that shit.

anyway, you need practice at spawning for DD's, think i might go pub now and get some in.

Comment

Working...
                        X