Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I just started playing this game after Infantry and Cosmic Rift went pay 2 play. So far I'm enjoying it. Thank you all for letting me be apart of your community its a great honor and privalage. I'm having the time of my life playing with you all. Also I am looking for a squad, I have actually got into every squad I've tried out in tryouts for, but I would like a good squad. I have quite a lot of experience, considering cosmic rift is just like this game and even made by the same people plus I've played this game for long I just took a huge break in the middle. I hope that I can play with you guys all the way and I hope to have a great year with this game. If there anysquads out there please just Pm me, I would rather make squads since I made champion squads in my 2 other games but I want to start out as a member to learn the ropes. Thank you all.

-NF
    God Bless

Welcome Night-Force!

Have fun in the game, and build things easy up. I personnally think you can better search in the game for a squad you want to join, becauseyou will have a better chance! Good luck, have fun and maybe I will see you sometimes in the game

Greetings,
    Greets,
    Roger

Comment

I can't help you with the squad thing, but good luck anyways.

Originally posted by Jason
      Don't flame him, you assclowns.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I wouldn't post anything like that here as you have just stumbled across the home of satire. For every nice bloke with have 3 'instigating assholes' (C) conc.
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

it would help your cause if you were a girl
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Infantry sucks
            Servers back to Finland!!!!!!

Comment

Train hard, you will need it to stay alive here in the Trench!
              Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
              X