X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
    DONT MAKE THE THREAD NEGATIVE

BY ORDER OF PUMMEL
    Dont he ask for it when he say he want to kill Iraqi's, Terrorist and Iraqi's not the same thing, maybee he should go back to school instead.
    MoooHaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
      Never give up
      and NEVER surrender!!

(Roffle)
      TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
      TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Originally posted by fableman View Post
        Dont he ask for it when he say he want to kill Iraqi's, Terrorist and Iraqi's not the same thing, maybee he should go back to school instead.

Yea, he shoulda said "kill some terrorists" instead of "Iraqi's." Oh well, some people will always be ignorant.

Anyway, later Gay-Oh.

Comment

Originally posted by fableman View Post
          if the terrorists he's killing are iraqi, he wouldn't be wrong in saying "kill some iraqis"
          offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

Liz just so you know if he has a big ego now. He will have an even bigger ego when he gets out of Boot camp. I know a lot of military guys and they all think they are big shit. Every single one of them.
            A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
              I personally can't wait to see how the military changes this guys attitude. He won't be claiming his deep desire to "kill some Iraqi's" by the time they are done beating morals into his head. Also, If he's waiting for a plane to bring him to Paris Island, there are no DI's (Drill Instructors) yet. Why would they be in a hotel anyways? Best of luck anyways Gay-o, you're in for an unpleasent suprise with boot camp. Just remember...."They can make it harder, but they can't make it any longer" Thats what helped me through it 5 years ago.
              they are in a hotel at MEPS for their final checkouts before going to boot, and lol he doesnt have a DI yet, and if he did he definately wouldnt be able to type on a computer haha, i feel bad for the guy cuz he knows nothing yet

anyway bootcamp is cake as long as you get past the mental aspect, its like a big summer camp, only your camp leaders are assholes
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

:fear: See ya Geio!!!!!! GL IN IRAQ BRO MAKE OUR GREAT COUNTRY SAFE!!!!!!!!! :fear:
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

woow geio bro.. you forgot me................ haha,anyway, gl and come back sometimes! pz bro
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Good luck down there, because its VERY dangerous ATM. But to have the attitude of "killing iraqi's," well thats not good. They are in there country. It's the moron Bush who has invaded their country. He never was the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with.

But remember, the Iraqi's that fire back, are just defending their country. The one we're invading. If another country invaded ours, I'm sure the citizens here would fight back, too. I'm confident the troops will be pulling out of there sooner than we think. A lot of people hate Bush for this invasion. Innocent people are dying because of Bush.

Good luck, but remember, we're the invaders, not them.
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
                      Good luck down there, because its VERY dangerous ATM. But to have the attitude of "killing iraqi's," well thats not good. They are in there country. It's the moron Bush who has invaded their country. He never was the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with.

But remember, the Iraqi's that fire back, are just defending their country. The one we're invading. If another country invaded ours, I'm sure the citizens here would fight back, too. I'm confident the troops will be pulling out of there sooner than we think. A lot of people hate Bush for this invasion. Innocent people are dying because of Bush.

Good luck, but remember, we're the invaders, not them.
                      thats very true

Comment

it's outstanding how many assbags wished him well when he said he wants to kill some Iraqis.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

geio! goodbye and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                            it's outstanding how many assbags wished him well when he said he wants to kill some Iraqis.
                            Thats the only problem I had. I wish him well, just because he is doing his duty and he is a nice guy in subspace. But you can't have the mindset that you're going "kill iraqi's." That makes you look like a criminal. The job is to try and put some structure in that country, even though it's none of our business to begin with. The ones that attack us, are just fighting to get the invaders out of their country. And while it seems harsh, you have to put yourself in their shoes. What would you do? If some country thinks they are the boss and they make all the decisions? Just ain't right.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

just kill them all. they don't do me any good.
                              offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

I'm siding with John Kerry on this one, joke or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X