• Show
Clear All

lowl gay blakc ppl ROFLZ

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
      lowl gay blakc ppl ROFLZ
      On the low down

Comment

I think the one oversight every homosexual conversation has is.... Females have assholes also.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

some gay black kid in my school slipped on some ice into a pile of dog shit. after that his designer jeans had become unique and his smell had stayed the same.
          offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

Originally posted by cowPope View Post
            some gay black kid in my school slipped on some ice into a pile of dog shit. after that his designer jeans had become unique and his smell had stayed the same.
            European racism - definitely more ignorant than American but worse? You decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
              my last post is still relevant

additionally, it is your CHOICE if you fuck pussy or ass, but people are born with a natural DESIRE for pussy or ass, which makes them NATURALLY BORN homosexual or heterosexual

fucking moron
              I don't mean to come off an asshole but seriously, everyone has the choice they may be born with a gene where they may prefer something but it's alsot heir choice if they want to be gay or not
              2:ph> seriously, if i could suck my own dick i'd quit subspace

Comment

did you not read my post?

if you are attracted to men, you get the same feelings that you or me, or any other heterosexual does for women

you don't choose to have those feelings, they are natural
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

so you're naturally gay, voth?
                  offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

yeah cowpope, i'm naturally gay

you sure got me

fucking idiot, grow up
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Let me clear things up here. I'm not trying to make it illegal to say homophobic things because i think you should be able to say whatever the fuck you want even if its dumb, ignorant, racist remarks. I was just simply pointing out that there is a double standard here... or atleast i think theres... anyways.. you guys are way to easy to get annoyed.B)

Comment

Probably should have posted the thread in the useless crap section.

Comment

And that's where your logic fails you. If you're saying that it's unfair that homophobia isn't treated as seriously as racism, then the solution should be to start treating it just as seriously. Your stance that if one aspect is getting treated seriously but another isn't, therefore neither should be, completely ignores the moral aspect of racism and homophobia.

I've used this analogy before, but it's like saying group X gets a tax break but group Y does not. Because that is not fair, you feel that neither should get the tax break. Wouldn't it be better if they both did?

Comment

Originally posted by The Hawk View Post
                            Let me clear things up here. I'm not trying to make it illegal to say homophobic things because i think you should be able to say whatever the fuck you want even if its dumb, ignorant, racist remarks. I was just simply pointing out that there is a double standard here... or atleast i think theres... anyways.. you guys are way to easy to get annoyed.B)
                            Hmm I guess there is a gene, my apologies, but I still think your will power can over-come it if you truly want too... Mircales do happen of course:fear:
                            2:ph> seriously, if i could suck my own dick i'd quit subspace

Comment

Working...
                            X