500 hosts for Stargazer <ER>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
    lol My job wouldnt even call me cause they knew how much this meant to me.

Comment

how'd you stay up for a whole day playing SS jesus! lol well props.
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
        Chao hit 300, then he disappeared (though I see he's back) Star is absolutly going to burnout, because quite frankly, 500 hosts is beyond pathetic. I'd love to say 'I hate to be devilsh advocate' or whatever, but I don't hate it, thats why i'm saying it. Anyone who has the time to host 500 events in a month, or host for 28 hours in a row, seriously needs a life.

EDIT: I'm not changing what I wrote, because i'm not that kind of guy, even if now I feel it's a little harsh.

Even if that is true.. YOUR'RE JUST JEALOUS CAUSE YOU NEVER HOSTED MORE THAN 50 IN A MONTH!!
        -Kawrae

Comment

wow 500 events wow man ur flowing amazing man keep up the good work
          Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Stealth> aim and condoms do not rust... at least if they are kept well moisturized

=========================================

TWRC Op

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
            I recently moved from a town of 200,000 to a town of barely 15,000. 138 km away from my old town. I live on my own. And know NO ONE! And i dont have a car so going back isnt ez. We have recently had -40oC (-40oF too!) weather so its not like im going outside to do anything. So yeah I have no life. Lets put it to use by having a hobby of hosting events! I also planned on hosting the 24 hr a thon for like a month. lol My job wouldnt even call me cause they knew how much this meant to me. Now that the weather is getting warmer and ive met a girl in town my hosts will go back to "normal levels". But dont worry about me burning out. I only sleep 4 hours a day. have since i was 18 (Im 24) got to do something in those cold nights! ^^
            All Valid excuses. and yes Kawrae, i'm very jealous. Man, Even at my peak of ssness (yes, it's a word, look it up) I probably never spent more than 5 hours in a row without having tot ake a break to do something else.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Well good job star, you beat the record and stuff, but now what, you see the problem with staff is rather obvious to me, you don't have anyone to challenge you hosting wise, you can host 24 hours a day because nobody else bugs you to host a few during the day, back when like three or four staffers got 350 hosts each month it raised the level of hosting, because to get players you had to host better and better events. So you can host 500 events every month, and that would be sweet, but eventually you will get tired of pulling the weight of the zones hosts on your back and fade away like so many others. Introstaff hosting competition is what made hosting fun, is what made events fun, and is what created more events then anything else, out of necessity, just like how there are huge leaps in weaponry during wars, there are huge leaps in hosting quality and quanity during competitive months. But anyways I don't mean to take this out on you Star, 500 is pretty amazing.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Leave TW alone you baser staff.

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                The reason it has to be some kind of record is because dock put a cap on our hosting amounts when lefty and i and someone else were competing for most hosts in a month.

those caps were a good idea and still are.

Seriously seriously bad stuff hms but u know i'm behind u hun.

Kim please put the caps back? if u dont believe me check the old yahoo posts of rules and such.
                goddess aka gypsy, keep ya mouth closed. *fingers off the keyboard*

Let him have his props. you're a trench war whore and a kiss ass. you are btw a total fucking joke I might add. How you even got on staff is beyond me, cept you gave them cream filled dreams.
                The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

'What is, number of pounds goddess weighs' please Mr. Trebek.

Comment

500 hosts, 498 fuck-ups.
                    2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
                    2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
                    2:puker> he
                    2:puker> maledonna
                    2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

Originally posted by H I M View Post
                      500 hosts, 498 fuck-ups.
                      Hahahahah Too true!

PEW PEW PEW -Stargazer <ER>
                      ^ was zoned.

Comment

Star you are mah hero
                        sigpic

Comment

K this died! sweet no more Star is great but an idiot! ^^
                          Thanks to you all!

Comment

Maybe a lot of the events weren't hosted the greatest, but you still have to admire the dedication by stargazer (or is it just too much free time?) Anyway, it's not necessarily a bad example for future staffers to follow. If every hoster had the dedication and passion for hosting that he does, TW would be a better place.
                            I'm back.

Comment

You know who recommended him for the first time?
                              It was me, Stargazer was my choice of being staff, and Kim hired him.
                              Thumbs up Stargazer, I am proud to you, you didnt let me down.
                              Legend of TW Staff.
                              2002 - 2007

Comment

Nice record Stargazer <ER>...!

But....

I am still PISSED that you messed up golden gun putting in 2 golden gunners while I was owning it with 0 deaths!!!!!!!!

Nah just kidding.

Very well done.

Peace,

NL

Comment

Working...
                                X