No announcement yet.

500 hosts for Stargazer <ER>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I throw darts at balloons and wait anxiously for the result.

Comment

It was crazy yeah went to bed woke up guy still hosting! x)
      (Paradise)>dj sage
      (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
      1: Dynasty> LOL
      1:vue> LOL
      1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Crazy ass!
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Good work Stargazer
          Maverick
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
          Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
          Subspace Statistics Administrator
          Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Woo HMSexy, you rox! ^^ You really do! I know I was whining about the not-so-good quality of your hosting back them, but it's far more to expect from someone who hosted for 28 hours straight :P A new record! all because the Nyah gave him the strenght to do it. Cheers for Stargazer! You did really good. If there were a Trench Wars history book, I'm sure your host-a-tron would be in it! Nice work! Go HMS! May the Nyah be with you ^_^
            <insert some random logs here>

Comment

2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
              2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
              2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
              2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
              2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
              1:spider> Wooooohoo!
              1:spider> .*passes the hat*
              1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

I like how it landed exactly on 500.
                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                1:Cower> Sword
                1:Kthx> ok
                1:Cower> Axe
                1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                1:Cower> ?
                1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

i love you i love you i love you hms but...........

The reason it has to be some kind of record is because dock put a cap on our hosting amounts when lefty and i and someone else were competing for most hosts in a month.

those caps were a good idea and still are.

Seriously seriously bad stuff hms but u know i'm behind u hun.

Kim please put the caps back? if u dont believe me check the old yahoo posts of rules and such.
                  Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi View Post
                    Since when did quantity start goin before quality?

I'm not saying stargazer hosts bad events, haven't attended a single one ever probably. Just the gut feeling I have over most events hosted nowdays. All the training for events and forbidding hosts to bring out their own creativity, it's killing the thing.
                    the one i went to was pretty bad, but 24 hours of hosting is pretty cool. i'll take a 2 hour game of cstrike over 10 games of hunt in different arenas any day.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Barton View Post
                      gj but dont burn out
                      Chao hit 300, then he disappeared (though I see he's back) Star is absolutly going to burnout, because quite frankly, 500 hosts is beyond pathetic. I'd love to say 'I hate to be devilsh advocate' or whatever, but I don't hate it, thats why i'm saying it. Anyone who has the time to host 500 events in a month, or host for 28 hours in a row, seriously needs a life.

EDIT: I'm not changing what I wrote, because i'm not that kind of guy, even if now I feel it's a little harsh.
                      Last edited by Nickname; 02-01-2007, 09:20 PM.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I played a good 4 hours of his events and they were fun.

You can't blame him if they sucked because people didn't show up..
                        carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                          Chao hit 300, then he disappeared (though I see he's back)
                          I was kidnapped by terrorists.
                          help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                          MegamanEXE> Chao
                          MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                          (Sefarius)> ....
                          (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                          MegamanEXE> You are sick
                          MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Awesome job, Stargazer. Those are some seriously impressive numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                              Chao hit 300, then he disappeared (though I see he's back) Star is absolutly going to burnout, because quite frankly, 500 hosts is beyond pathetic. I'd love to say 'I hate to be devilsh advocate' or whatever, but I don't hate it, thats why i'm saying it. Anyone who has the time to host 500 events in a month, or host for 28 hours in a row, seriously needs a life.

EDIT: I'm not changing what I wrote, because i'm not that kind of guy, even if now I feel it's a little harsh.

I recently moved from a town of 200,000 to a town of barely 15,000. 138 km away from my old town. I live on my own. And know NO ONE! And i dont have a car so going back isnt ez. We have recently had -40oC (-40oF too!) weather so its not like im going outside to do anything. So yeah I have no life. Lets put it to use by having a hobby of hosting events! I also planned on hosting the 24 hr a thon for like a month. lol My job wouldnt even call me cause they knew how much this meant to me. Now that the weather is getting warmer and ive met a girl in town my hosts will go back to "normal levels". But dont worry about me burning out. I only sleep 4 hours a day. have since i was 18 (Im 24) got to do something in those cold nights! ^^

Comment

I can see where Nick is comming from, but it's kinda harsh.

You've done a good job Gazer, I know how it is, sometimes you just have alot of time on your hands, and there's nothing to spend it on.

I've had many over-nighters on my comp, not going out at all, mostly it was when I played WoW. I'm guessing all of us has been sitting for that period on the computer on occations, it happens when there's nothing else to do.

Thanks for giving that time to the zone <3
                                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                                X