Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aw, bye f22!

u helped me so many times :wub:
    Weedle> if you sacrifice a cat or a small dog belg usually shows up within 15-20 min

Comment

since everyone seem to know anyway, wanna fill me in with what happend?
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Mantra; http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=28991
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

thanks mav! gonna read through it now

edit: heh raptor
          Last edited by Mantra-Slider; 02-08-2007, 07:31 AM.
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Its all good for the CV.

Anyway, happy birthday.

Comment

one less good staffer to fight the war against...

-One of the best staffers so far sorry to see ya go, you better still log on-
              1:Aorta> Im banned again...
              1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

Comment

one less good staffer to fight war against idiots like aorta and heroin bob......

-One of the best staffers so far sorry to see ya go, you better still log on-
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

funny how the world works:

staffA ban a bunch of racist cheaters, forum flames him

staffB bans a player due to frustration and totally abused his power, then get axed. forum sympathize him.

what's next? staffC take the whole zone down and forum people paypal him?
                  1 + 1 = 1

Comment

better check whos sympathizing with him and why. Oh no, F22 has the support of Aorta? STAFF BETTER REVERSE THERE DECISION. Just because a Douche bag wants him back, or thought he was great, or because people who actually like F22 as a guy, not as a staffer will miss him, doesn't mean a lot.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Sucks, major suckage =(

You've done so much, you are recognised =3

Good luck with everything else dude <3
                      (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                      5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                      1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                      1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Staff C is the one that ruined TWL s9 because he was a moron, and the forum doesn't like him either.

But back to the topic, F22 it was stupid to ban deluge for whatever reason no matter your rank on staff, when a squad has a staff member that isn't a complete moron, they can coach the player into getting unbanned no matter what really. Take Izor for example, how many bans did I get him out of because I knew the rules and told him what to say. Anyways I don't feel bad for you, I got axed for telling everyone Nethila wasn't going to be a TWL Coordinator this year, and go figure, I guess PL didn't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

shitty mcshitterson is what this is,

no Wark <ER>, no F22, no active publicaly M-S, no pusher, no YM!, no Uppy...

i could go on, but now we have amazing staff lists like

Rudy, P_L, Chao, Barton, Pascone

i mean, who could tell the difference?
                          (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                          (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                          (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                          (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

pascone is a good staffer

so is chao

so is rudy

you sir, are an idiot.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

your're an idiot
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

i would of expected more from the both of you....

Racism is prohibited on the forums.

---Subjugation
                                Last edited by Subjugation; 02-09-2007, 07:14 AM.
                                (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                                (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                                (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                                (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                                (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                                X