F22 Raptor removed from staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F22 Raptor removed from staff

F22 Raptor was removed from his SMOD position on the 6th of February for abuse of his powers. I won't go into the details of the situation as I'm sure those of you who are interested in what happened have already found out.

I would like to say a few words in response to the active forum threads on the subject.

F22 spent nearly 4 years on staff without a hitch. Almost every map that has been put up in TW over the last few months went through his hands first for review. He was a pleasure to work with, and I think most everyone would agree with me when I say he has been an asset to staff. Considering what he has given to the zone over these past few years made the decision to remove him all the more difficult.

Unfortunately for F22, and as hard as it may be for some of you staff critics to believe, we do take staff abuse seriously, particularly when an SMOD is involved. F22 did not only a disservice to the community, but also to the staffers that he has worked closely with over the past few months. In a staff composed entirely of anonymous volunteers, we rely on trust and honesty. If we can't trust or believe you, then how can we be expected to continue working with you? Trust and honesty are the keys to a functioning staff. It's not about what you've done for the zone in the past; it's about what you do every day you login.

All things considered, we should not be quick to forget the time and effort F22 has put into staff over the years. I wish you the best of luck in the future F22 and I hope you stick around in TW.

Gun remembers.

Comment

Well said Weaver. And for those who didnt know. F22 had his birthday on the 8th. I wish him a better year! And hope that He will remember that he has touched many of our lives. Be it in game or IRL, and that he WILL be missed.

Comment

Since everyone has to always act like it's a top secret, he was axed for banning Deluge after he axed him from Sake.

F22 is a good guy, but this was a dumb move. Even still, if this was all that he's done, I think he should have got a second chance.
        sdg

Comment

that sucks, oh well welcome to the intraweb, gl f22

Comment

Deluge got warned by Reaver for TWD squad spamming earlier that day.
            The ban F22 put on Deluge was for the same reason, since he didn't stop with it.

He got warned for an offence, then banned.

I'd like to see some inmistakeable evidence. Untill that point then this axe was shadowy and doubtful at best.

I can agree that F22's behaviour around the ban wasn't that good, but we've seen several rightful banned being issued in unproffesional circumstances before, and this has never warranted an axe.

Where's the evidence we were promised in this thread? Now the axe smells even more fishy.

Why would such a dedicated staffer, with a spotless record, suddenly do something he'd KNOW he'd get axed for? It doesn't make sense.
            If the logs of a notorious TW criminal is the only thing you have to back up the axe with then this entire situation gets even more fishy.
            Last edited by Noah; 02-10-2007, 09:17 AM.
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver View Post
              It's not about what you've done for the zone in the past; it's about what you do every day you login.
              I don't want to go against you Weaver, but this has been proven to be untrue so many times.
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                The ban F22 put on Deluge was for the same reason, since he didn't stop with it.

He was not spamming any other squad in TW. as u know deluge axed f22 when it was 1-1 vs rampage so deluge was playing a twdd game.

I'd like to see some inmistakeable evidence. Untill that point then this axe was shadowy and doubtful at best.

I can agree that F22's behaviour around the ban wasn't that good, but we've seen several rightful banned being issued in unproffesional circumstances before, and this has never warranted an axe.
                He banned deluge for axing him from Sake. His "spamming other squads ban" was a cover up for the real reason. Weaver & Pure_luck got enough evidence about this.

Why would such a dedicated staffer, with a spotless record, suddenly do something he'd KNOW he'd get axed for? It doesn't make sense.
                If the logs of a notorious TW criminal is the only thing you have to back up the axe with then this entire situation gets even more fishy.
                He lost his self controlling (or how ever you would call it). He made 1 very big mistake. thinking that he was a smod he would not being axed...

Sad to see someone like F22 go down like this.
                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                  Deluge got warned by Reaver for TWD squad spamming earlier that day.

Where's the evidence we were promised in this thread? Now the axe smells even more fishy.

Why even post? Making yourself look stupid with false info. First of all reaver warned me 5 days before that. Rampage never said i spammed them and the ban comment by f22 was for like 3 different things. He didn't know what to accuse me of so he put racism spam and all that crap. Come back when you know what happened and don't talk out of your ass.

O btw you are the same guy who was pming me thanking me for getting f22 axed why are you contradicting yourself.

EDIT: btw you know how many times f22 has abused. Just not major stuff, minor stuff like speccing people in dd's when they ate his shot.
                  Last edited by Deluge; 02-10-2007, 11:05 AM.

Comment

No matter what the story ..it is sad news
                    sigpic

Comment

Poop in vaginaz.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                        Poop in vaginaz.
                        And on the 5th day god said 'Poop in vaginaz'.

Comment

well played sir, well played
                          Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Originally posted by Noah

We're looking to not add more fuel to the fire Noah. I never had a problem with F22 Raptor. He was a nice guy and did his job well. I would hate to see a person like that get removed from his position on bad evidence. That said, I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that he did this and short of him confessing (I haven't talked to him about it) you'll have to trust Weaver and me. Lets leave it at that and move on, we'll have a new Smod soon.

Comment

You should make me the new SMOD, I will ban join -Final-, play terrible in a DD, have Sika axe me, and then Ban him for cheating for six years, and then get axed. After that I will write a brief goodbye to Trenchwars and then move along with my life.

Wark for Sysop 2007!!!
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X