Fixing Baseelim, Killing ?go javs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing Baseelim, Killing ?go javs

I think its great that you guys want to save Baseelim, but don't do it by screwing up and taking away from ?go Javs. Make Baseelim fun by itself, not break down other arenas to make Baseelim work. All your doing is destroying one arena, so that we are forced to move into a worse arena. People prefer ?go Javs because it doesn't take very long to get into base, barwarp enhances that short time as well, the map helps you practice for TWJDs, and the base itself is smaller and more fun. I love it that you guys want to get baseelim back in regular swing, but don't do it at the cost of another perfectly fine arena.
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

No way, belim is way more fun then ?go javs. Go javs is just a dumb pup-like arena which is good for warmup.
    Besides belim (and elim) always has been a good arena for pubbers who want to test their skills and get better, eventually ending up in a squad playing jds and dds. It was a bridge between the pubbers and the TWD squads.

Comment

baseelim for javers
      elim for wbs
      javs for random shit; pretty useless; spawnkilling more prevalent; people just go here to get rec since it never resets
      LA

Comment

Well said necro.
        Baseelim, use to be what tw was all about.
        I have to give a thumbs up to staff, Baseelim is being revived slowly but surely.
        Keep up the great work... Fuck ?go javs
        It's worse then going to pub, in my opinion.
        You get spawned 3/5 times your trying to go to base.
        It's a joke...

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Just get the stats for baseelim working again and the problem is solved! If that's not dome already..(been away for 4 months)

Comment

I think its good that we are trying to bring belim back...
            -Bubbles
            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Left_Eye has been working her tight little bum off doing zoners for baseelim, and throwing in random perks like streaks. I also hosted radio from baseelim tonight. Hopefully we can get the word out there enough for belim to sustain a decent population on its own, the way it used to be. Good idea to start this thread, even if the creator didn't agree with Staff's tactics for this. discuss

Comment

I personally don't see the need to prevent the death of belim, because I don't see the need of having 3 dedicated jav arenas (javduel, javs and belim)---but I'm not a jav purist, like many of you guys are.

Having said that, I like the suggestion that someone else made where there becomes just one arena for wb elim and jav elim. So basically, those two elim events are auto-rotated, instead of having them in seperate arenas. I'm sure I'll get flamed by the wb elim community, but if you're looking to prevent the death of belim while not having 3 arenas, that's one way to do it.

Comment

I don't know if you purposefully didn't mention it or if you're new, but that's how elim used to be.

I think it ought to be recombined. It was separated due to over-population and at a time when twl players actually used it as a training tool. Since the inception of TWD elim has slowly declined, so I say combine them again.
                  -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                    Left_Eye has been working her tight little bum off doing zoners for baseelim, and throwing in random perks like streaks. I also hosted radio from baseelim tonight. Hopefully we can get the word out there enough for belim to sustain a decent population on its own, the way it used to be. Good idea to start this thread, even if the creator didn't agree with Staff's tactics for this. discuss
                    Well, honestly I just want my bar warp and my streak kills back in ?go Jav but I do appreciate Staff's attempt to revive Baseelim. I just feel that you shouldn't have to take away from another arena, to try to revive it. A possibility would be turning the whole area into a jav base, like in ?go baseelim2 or ?go javufc (with a bigger arena of course). If you didn't like this idea because of spawns, shortening the travel time to the base would be beneficial. Using ?go javs3 or an arena similar to it would be good, as it has a bigger base, and a bigger open spawn area. Just a couple of possibilities :P

FYI, If you get spawned 3/5 of the time in ?go javs, its probably because you tried to spawn someone and missed, then got killed.
                    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Eliminate the arena .?go javs altogether to promote baseelim.

Blueblaze, shut it.

Comment

Leave ?go Javs alone idiots, belim sucks ass.

Comment

What the hell, I liked ?go javs. My rec was already crap in there anyway, it wasn't the reason I played in that arena.
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                            Eliminate the arena .?go javs altogether to promote baseelim.

Blueblaze, shut it.
                            You put the . in front of ?go javs.

Comment

Habit =/

Comment

Working...
                              X