• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
    another perfectly fine arena.
    Javs? Perfectly fine arena? :lol:
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

streaks and barwarp ruined ?go javs for me

Before they were introduced ?go javs was a friendly place where you wouldn't get spawned, could practice shots, fly around a bit and occasionally kill.

Now its turned into a place where u get strayed and lamed at every turn, full of newb javs who suicide u. Ruined what i liked about that arena. You used to be able to see some pro javing in ?go javs, now u don't

Put the barwarp and streaks in baseelim. ?go javs isnt meant to be a competative arena.
      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

I guess you could combine them again but the problem I always had back then was getting pissed off at multiple games in a row people voting for javs - especially when elim was at peak population. The favouring of one or the other will be a problem because not everyone is open to playing either at any given time. Javs have simply declined in popularity (or rather shifted to the ?go javs arena). Sure there's TWD now but elim is a totally different animal. I loved it when they separated them.

Instead of separating just make javs shitty again. No bots, no streaks, daily resets, and no warps.

Comment

My only problem with combining belim and elim again is that it will end up like tourny, no wb elims ever
          -Bubbles
          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

I just say you learn jav better in belim and its more fun to play belim then ?go javs! :X
            (Paradise)>dj sage
            (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
            1: Dynasty> LOL
            1:vue> LOL
            1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

baseelim used to be just as fun as twd, and when belim died, i think that made most of the the pure javs lose complete interest in tw except for twjd. baseelim is way more fun and actually competitive, unlike ?go javs. i say kill ?go javs if that brings back belim
              Gun remembers.

Comment

Code:
                Barwarp is for lazy ppl.
                As you may or may not know we are runing a project to get belim back on his feet. we are going to try some stuff in the next couple days/weeks to see how it works out. The will be a poll for the return of the old belim map & see what you guys think about it and some other stuff that i cant say yet.

I'm for this project coz i think belim is more fun then ?go javs
                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Dont brink back the old map. It was a great map but its just too old and everyone knows every shot there is. Not that i like the current map. Someone should make a new one.

Comment

freaking javs...

hail ?go Base/TWBD, thats the true gameplay of TW.

Anyways, i cant see why we cant have three seprate jav arena.
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

However you do attempt to ressurrect Baseelim, you have to make it enjoyable on its own feet, and not being proped up by staff adverts and promos all the time. If Baseelim cannot be run by itself without constant support, then you might have to get rid of it (either by merging it with elim, or removing it all together/leaving it in its rarely used state)

Honestly, what are the negative consequences of merging baseelim with elim? If you made it so you couldn't vote for the same event 3 times in a row, just 2, then you wouldn't have a massive conflict between javs getting overused than wbs.
                      May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

I preferd go javs when it was dead, when it was people like me, jaosn, lou, nux, ilyaz, mayo, etc all playing there with retarded recs compared to normal people.

I don't like streaks and I don't liek abrwarp, but if it gets peopel javing well then, i'm for it.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i highly doubt any wb would be happy for you to merge the arenas again, elim is always populated and always full of wbs, if you javs cant populate your own arena than thats your problem, either play wb in elim or .?go javs, simple as that... javs are a secondary ship in trenchwars to the wb, and it will always be the way, and if all you know how to play is a jav than you screwed up when you first logged on this game and decided to pick ship #2
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I wonder (just wonder) if it could be possible to run both elim and baseelim at the same time in the same arena. It would take a bunch of bot work though.

Meh.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                              I wonder (just wonder) if it could be possible to run both elim and baseelim at the same time in the same arena. It would take a bunch of bot work though.

Meh.
                              Spawning would be an issue, as the bot would have to warp you to the correct arena after you die. Unless you skillfully program the bot, people will sit at spawn zones in both arenas.
                              May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

If you revive Baseelim, you will split the Javelin competition in half. Half will be at Baseelim, half will be at Javs. This is what happens when we didn't control our peak competition. We have a million Javelin arenas which splits our competition up. Javs defeated the purpose of Baselim, because there was no usage requirement, and you can practise until you don't feel like playing anymore.

If you want to establish Baseelim as a popular arena, you will have to shut down Javs, or give players a good reason to go back and play Baseelim (perhaps a ranking system that works). You will not get both arenas (and you shouldn't be running both anyway) going well until our population grows again.
                                "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                                • Shark
                                • Dicer
                                • Sager
                                • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Working...
                                X