Merge the Elims!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genes View Post
    dude aren't you on staff? Someone with balls on staff make this idea happen.

......It's so easy: Someone in staff, just dedicate a week of your life to change it back.

Who cares if newbies cry for a week. If everyone hates it, you will absolutely hear about it, and then you change it back.

Why are simple things impossible to do in this zone?.....What do you have to take a majority vote, ask the public, ask the smods, pray to Allah, give animal sacrifices --- cmon now, just do it.....click some buttons and do it
    Personally, if I had the power to create arenas and move bots, that'd be great. But, but most of us don't. And another problem is "Robo Ref" and "Robo_Ref" (elim and belim, respectively) either run one or the other, not both. I don't think we have the original "robo ref" style bot with the javs+warbirds.

I suppose I could sit in elim with a bot and do it manually, though. But, that's if they allow me to.

But, Carnivale has a perfect point. ?go javs and tourny is the new belim. I'm sorry the game has evolved, but that's just the way it is. If people really wanted to play javelin elim, they would be in belim right now.
    DELETED

Comment

Remove belim, move Robo_Ref to ?go javs. problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
        At first I was about to go nuts. I never was overly fond of the combined elim arenas. Though the points brought up were pretty valid. Baseelim is pretty dead lately, and even elim itself has dropped in activity. I've worked nights a long while, so I play elim in the wee hours of the morning and etc. Alot of the time now-a-days, both are without players.

Combining the arenas might not work, but I think we definatly should try it. Just the vote-fights between wb/jav elims will get more people to actually play. The Elim arena itself would double in people, and as I think zeebu said, it might result in some people getting better in both ships.

Although I dont like the idea, seeing how Im a terrible javelin most of the time - I think it should be tried for TW as a whole.

EDIT - and i think zeebu has most people by the balls on his last point. I can't think of a really great arguement towards changing it for a week just to check it out. Please don't feed us some bullshit about TWL taking up too much time to do this though please :wub:
        I second this
        2:ph> seriously, if i could suck my own dick i'd quit subspace

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
          Elim should never have been split in the first place.
          word

Comment

Originally posted by Pixelated FooL View Post
            Remove belim, move Robo_Ref to ?go javs. problem solved
            agreed.
            Indulgence

Comment

Make elim and belim one arena again, leave ?go javs alone <_<

Comment

Working...
              X