Stargazer <ER>, Public review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargazer <ER>, Public review!

Okay I would like some CONSTRUCTIVE critisms please! I have now been an <ER> for just over 3 months! I would like to have player views! Remember This is constructive critism. I would like to better my work, to make TW a better place to be!

You suck
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

If I was a pigeon, I would shit on you.
      And If I was a homing pigeon, I would leave death-threats on your windowsill.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't think this forum is the best for anything "constructive".
        DELETED

Comment

Perhaps but even if i get 2-3 helpful tidbits out of all the extra crap that will be said, My events will be that much better. So whats the harm?

Comment

i really liked it when u hosted those events

Comment

Lol thanks. But im looking for ways i can improve. Ie) less typos!

Comment

make references to stupid things that happened in the past in your adverts.

example: This was Method's favorite game before he died. RIP Method :`( ?go tournament
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

did you get your official TWstaff uniform yet
                  ?find dads revenge

Comment

You won't get anything constructive out of this forum, sorry star

Comment

You could/should host more multifreq dm in ?go warpwars. And when you do, you need to spam me with pms and put my name on the advert so I notice it. Also I think you should get my phone number and msn so you can contact me more easily.

talk to me in game for my contact info.

warpwars can't be hosted too much. B)

Comment

The only thing you can work on was when you were hosting helmsdeep or whatever it was called a few weeks ago the game was a complete slaughter for one side and instead of actually making it somewhat even you added another 15minutes to it making it in incredibly long waste of time for half the players. Other than that good job.

Comment

Nobody likes you; it's not a surprise.

Comment

Why the fuck do you want to improve? You're already a 24/7 host
                            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                            1:Cower> Sword
                            1:Kthx> ok
                            1:Cower> Axe
                            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                            1:Cower> ?
                            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

u host too much.
                              2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                              2:renzi> lol no
                              2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Working...
                              X