I should host again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Izor View Post
    lol well sertifi has nothing to back him up for bein g a good staffer other than he tries really bad to kiss ass..obviously a diffferent situation
    He simply can't stick his nose out of threads that in any way deal with staff.
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

When I'm on my Pearl Jam name, we can be friends.

But when I'm on my Morris The Cat name...you better watch your fucking ass.
      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

LB your cute, if only you were around long enough to have an opinion that actually mattered based on the comparison of a multitude of event refs. stfu and sit rookie
        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

He's right about the value of your support so he can't be that new.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            And Liquid Blue, you want to automatically assume that whatever I say is for attention, when I genuinely miss hosting is all, there aren't many people who I would say actually like to host, but it helps me be an attention whore so I enjoy it. As a host I can show off, which honestly makes me a great entertainer. It works good for both parties. I just don't know what you want me to say, I will never be the nice guy on my Kthx name, but I can still be an ER as Wark and let alot of people have fun. Oh, and I still do help out staff alot if you must know, I have always, even when im not on staff, helped staff with events, commands, and general knowledge.
            After numerous failed topics where people have addressed staff via public form, after working with staff, after inciting and participating in flame fests, you know that making this topic was not going to help you in any way, in any form, get back to hosting. That's not even up for debate, you know it, I know it, and most importantly, staff knows it.

You're not stupid. You're not ignorant to how things work in this zone and you know that the best thing you could have done to help hosting in any way is to talk to staff behind the scenes, and keep the issue of you hosting as far away from this public forum as possible. Why? Because you said so yourself, you are an attention whore, and you like to entertain. Any topic you make regarding staff in any way, will just be seen as a ploy for attention, simply because of your numerous past rants about staff and what you think is wrong with it.

You might truly want to help the zone, and help host more; but you stumbled into a conflict of interests. You can't help the zone and act like an internet rebel at the same time- a number of people besides myself have tried to tell you that in this topic. You have to choose one or the other, and creating a topic like this is just telling staff that you want to remind the community yet again of how things were "back in the day", and try and get the support of the people behind you in order to wrestle your way back into staff. It's not going to happen.

Even if you had 300 people from the zone backing you, if the Staff doesn't want you to be apart of the team, you simply won't be apart of the team. Instead of going for public support, you should have gone behind the scenes, and gone for staff support. You want to host again? Show the staff that you're willing to put your bullshit internet rebel facade behind you and host all types of crazy shit and get people hyped about the zone. Staff would love to have the player base happy and excited about hosted games; but they seriously don't have time for your shit. I'm not telling you this in an effort to piss you off, I'm telling you this with hopes that if you seriously want to help, want to host, you have swallow that ego and do whatever it takes (quietly) to help the zone.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
              When I'm on my Pearl Jam name, we can be friends.

But when I'm on my Morris The Cat name...you better watch your fucking ass.
              lol
              Ara / AraGee / Death
              SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
              SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
              TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
              ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Lol never seen so much crying/begging for staff up front
                Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                  After numerous failed topics where people have addressed staff via public form, after working with staff, after inciting and participating in flame fests, you know that making this topic was not going to help you in any way, in any form, get back to hosting. That's not even up for debate, you know it, I know it, and most importantly, staff knows it.

You're not stupid. You're not ignorant to how things work in this zone and you know that the best thing you could have done to help hosting in any way is to talk to staff behind the scenes, and keep the issue of you hosting as far away from this public forum as possible. Why? Because you said so yourself, you are an attention whore, and you like to entertain. Any topic you make regarding staff in any way, will just be seen as a ploy for attention, simply because of your numerous past rants about staff and what you think is wrong with it.

You might truly want to help the zone, and help host more; but you stumbled into a conflict of interests. You can't help the zone and act like an internet rebel at the same time- a number of people besides myself have tried to tell you that in this topic. You have to choose one or the other, and creating a topic like this is just telling staff that you want to remind the community yet again of how things were "back in the day", and try and get the support of the people behind you in order to wrestle your way back into staff. It's not going to happen.

Even if you had 300 people from the zone backing you, if the Staff doesn't want you to be apart of the team, you simply won't be apart of the team. Instead of going for public support, you should have gone behind the scenes, and gone for staff support. You want to host again? Show the staff that you're willing to put your bullshit internet rebel facade behind you and host all types of crazy shit and get people hyped about the zone. Staff would love to have the player base happy and excited about hosted games; but they seriously don't have time for your shit. I'm not telling you this in an effort to piss you off, I'm telling you this with hopes that if you seriously want to help, want to host, you have swallow that ego and do whatever it takes (quietly) to help the zone.
                  Couldn't have said it better myself ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius View Post
                    Lol never seen so much crying/begging for staff up front
                    At least he can come up front and say he wants staff, unlike some people that kiss ass then try to deny wanting staff, not mentioned any names :P Everyone knows who I mean
                    9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                    9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                    9:Basti> sure
                    9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                    9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                    9:Basti> i'll score
                    9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                    9:Basti> and take the flag
                    9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                    9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

damn it... just shut up about sertifi...

there are too many people that know wark=kthx; no matter the ability of the event ref, a staffer should never go out of the way to insult as many people as possible.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

No

Comment

Working...
                        X