No announcement yet.

The Jav Nuisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. Take out javs and replace them with levs.
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
      Dealing with teamkilling should always be a judgement call
      if it sucks too much i go base or even outside, why should i call staff like some baby? if i had a bot to punish a player on the other hand... nothing better than switching a 500 bty levi to wb. hrhrhr endless possibilites

Comment

Bring back the Lev to the pub dammit. Keep priv freq restrictiong but bring back the Lev to the pub dammit!
        Originally posted by Disliked
        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
        when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Just make a system similar to the old AIM anti-spam system. If player x teamkills y times in z minutes, restrict player x from ship 2 for z*2 minutes

That might be a little difficult to track (for the server that is), but other than that I see it as a pretty good idea.

And this rule ought not apply to sharks
          -Dave

Comment

*pulls out whine list*

#1: OMFG I KENT SEE TEH XS!
            #2: OMG THE LEVI PWNT ME!
            #3: OMFG THE JAV TKED ME!
            #4: OMFG WBS ARE OVERPOWERED!
            #5: OMFG THE SHARK TKED ME!

stop adding to the list =/
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
            X