No announcement yet.

complaint tw FORCED teleport setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true, however the bot could be set up so people get warped in if they do NOT message the bot with !nowarp, its more a suggestion that way. also chaoswarp > earwarp. there are way too many 0-3 games now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
      I dont think basing should be forced upon the players.
      It's not. There are other pubs that are non-pure.

Comment

Agreed with sub.

If we took just one pub, and completley turned it into automated basing with more restrictions and more base focused that this, it would be the most popular one even if we put it at pub 50.

Moot, do a test on this. Let the levi-lovers get pub 0 for a week, just to prove to them that most of us will go to the base pub anyway.

If we can show that the non-standard base public always will be the one the players choose to play in instead of the levi arenas, then this entire debate will be over.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I have already done what you're asking for Might.

People in Pure Publics were even more intolerant of Leviathans than they were before.
          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
          • Shark
          • Dicer
          • Sager
          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

wow you are all argumenting like either its a pub where anything is like it was 3 years ago or its this new one. I have nothing against "pure pub" at all, in fact I liked the settings we had 2 weeks ago. I just dont want to have a forced warp into the fr so I die within 5 seconds instead of staying alive in lower when round starts. why is that so hard to understand?
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer View Post
              I have already done what you're asking for Might.

People in Pure Publics were even more intolerant of Leviathans than they were before.
              I think we're talking past eachother here.

Did you think I meant put levis in pure pub?

I meant put the pub the levi players like as default freq 0, just to see if pure pub still draws more.

If it's done, then did the pure pub fill up as usual? How did it go?

Oh and I rather enjoyed the earwarp, Mantra. The more the merrier in a base
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

you keep fixing things that arent broken.

--- END OF THREAD ---

Comment

Working...
                X