!=

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !=

i started a squad. message me on the forums or in-game to the name 'oui' if you are interested in joining. we will having super fun all of time!!

might i add

NO
    FAT
    CHICKS

:cat:

Originally posted by jeem View Post
    i started a squad. message me on the forums or in-game to the name 'oui' if you are interested in joining. we will having super fun all of time!!

might i add

NO
    FAT
    CHICKS

:cat:
    ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME, ALL FUN FOR ALL TIME!

Good luck jeem.
    (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
    5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
    1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
    1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I can't believe you'd give up on BATS so easily. Sellout.

Comment

is this your way of telling me that you are not joining?

Comment

Oui! Bonjour! ^-^
            AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

OKAY SO WE HAVE HAD a LOT OF INVITES, SO MUCH THAT I AM HAVING TROUBLE PROCESSING THEM ALL!! I WILL ADD THIS:

we (and by we i mean god & i) will only accept those truly worthy of being on !=, and those are the mad ones. if you are @##$* you should be on != because that is what we are all about. really one of != prototypical squad members had the following to say not long ago:

kerouac> the only people for != are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to sit behind computers, mad to talk to their online friends, mad to be saved from the ennui, desirous of everything at the same time within the confines of normal reason so like no racists or people like eelam or vys or just like assholes who desire dbag things, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow javelin spaceships exploding into like spiders and they flew across the stars that make up the background that i recently turned off because i was like "wtfz i am too leet for these little stars" and so now in the middle you see the blue shark's mine explode and everybody goes "awww!” and i can see it too because i have no more stars in my background

unfortunately kerouac was unable to comment on further questioning, apparently claiming to be in the thick of "elementalforces"

in conclusion: leave your boring squads or join your first squad but stop making sense!

Comment

when did i say that?!

u fakequoter!!!

but it's kinda true

and i found out that after not iceskating for 10 years i simply suck at iceskating.. luckily i went in an evening and there were no 10-year olds to pass me by with ease.. and with some pure muscle-power i didn't even go _that_ slow, but my style was just utter crap

PS. good luck with your squad!!! i hope it fails!!! (then you can join disoblige again for 2 days, you fUCKING squadhopper pos)

pps. my sober posts are kinda looking like my drunken posts lately. should i be worried about this? is the alcohol still leaving my blood or is my liver saying: "fuck it, why would i continue to bother, you asshole?"

Comment

You should be worried, soon you'll be drinking with Da1 everyday =F!
                  (Paradise)>dj sage
                  (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                  1: Dynasty> LOL
                  1:vue> LOL
                  1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

I lol'd at your avatar castro

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                      when did i say that?!

u fakequoter!!!

but it's kinda true

and i found out that after not iceskating for 10 years i simply suck at iceskating.. luckily i went in an evening and there were no 10-year olds to pass me by with ease.. and with some pure muscle-power i didn't even go _that_ slow, but my style was just utter crap

PS. good luck with your squad!!! i hope it fails!!! (then you can join disoblige again for 2 days, you fUCKING squadhopper pos)
                      you said it in baseelim, reet and that is exactly what i plan to do I JUST NEEDED THE JEALOUSY SUBPLOT

Comment

How do we pronounce your squad name?

"Does not equal to"? lol :fear:
                        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by jeem View Post
                          OKAY SO WE HAVE HAD a LOT OF INVITES, SO MUCH THAT I AM HAVING TROUBLE PROCESSING THEM ALL!! I WILL ADD THIS:

we (and by we i mean god & i) will only accept those truly worthy of being on !=, and those are the mad ones. if you are @##$* you should be on != because that is what we are all about. really one of != prototypical squad members had the following to say not long ago:

kerouac> the only people for != are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to sit behind computers, mad to talk to their online friends, mad to be saved from the ennui, desirous of everything at the same time within the confines of normal reason so like no racists or people like eelam or vys or just like assholes who desire dbag things, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow javelin spaceships exploding into like spiders and they flew across the stars that make up the background that i recently turned off because i was like "wtfz i am too leet for these little stars" and so now in the middle you see the blue shark's mine explode and everybody goes "awww!” and i can see it too because i have no more stars in my background

unfortunately kerouac was unable to comment on further questioning, apparently claiming to be in the thick of "elementalforces"

in conclusion: leave your boring squads or join your first squad but stop making sense!
                          who are you, never heard of you
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            who are you, never heard of you
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Apparently, if i'm getting this right, jeem is Patrick Stewart.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X