Clear All

for (j=0; j<1000; j++) {
    sop("jeem's squad is #1");
    }

PS hello world

Comment

Ill join jeem!
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Can I be the "minister of propaganda and good times"? I know how to make buttons.

Comment

oui

:zorro:, :santa: & :elvis: all say yesTO FEEDING EXALT'S MOTHER HAIRY, CUM-FILLED, VAGINALLY DISCHARGED ECLAIRS AND/OR OTHER ASSORTED BAKERY FAVORITES!=

Comment

if you are/were on pallies, disoblige, bats, anti-scrub, whiterabbits, wtfz, or (most of) penetrate you are pretty much exclusively invited and when i really said it was open invitation it was really a disguise and a tool to exercise my laziness in not asking you all individually but basically all i'm saying is that i'm just putting it on the table, or perhaps under the table next to your leg, where i'll hire a prostitute, or wait, i'm sorry i didn't mean to make this sexist, let's use something gender-neutral, okay? okay, so a "midget" or is that p/c? hmm, perhaps, PERHAPS "vertically challenged" is better, well i have one of them.. eerrr, i mean, one of our vertically challenged friends rubbing your knee in the form of an exclamation point and an equals sign and you will be liking it, you will be liking it a lot, so much that you will be speaking in tongues, unnecessary jibberish that need not be said in the first place, so don't say anything, just join. SPEAK NOT, YET JOIN!= ALL YE O AFORMENTIONED FLOCK:

Comment

Originally posted by jeem View Post
              oui

all say yesTO FEEDING EXALT'S MOTHER HAIRY, CUM-FILLED, VAGINALLY DISCHARGED ECLAIRS AND/OR OTHER ASSORTED BAKERY FAVORITES!=
              cum discharged from a vagina or cum from a penis and ALSo vaginal discharge? and why eclairs? why not like, a donut the ones where u put stuff inside them, like pudding or w/e?

:sorcerer: olice: :chris:
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Stompa View Post
                for (j=0; j<1000; j++) {
                sop("jeem's squad is #1");
                }

PS hello world
                i have cash for a vial, btw, when are you coming to shreveport
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

that picture's very convincing.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    cum discharged from a vagina or cum from a penis and ALSo vaginal discharge? and why eclairs? why not like, a donut the ones where u put stuff inside them, like pudding or w/e?

tell me: what do you see in the center of that there pastry? i said what i said and i mean what i say

people must think i'm paying you to keep feeding me these MEATBALLS because i am sending everything over the fences

Comment

what do you see in the center of that there pastry? i said what i said and i mean what i say

people must think i'm paying you to keep feeding me these MEATBALLS because i am sending everything over the fences
                      what the hell are you talking about? is that some kind of euro slang?

nline2lo :shaun:
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

ROFL...
                        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                        TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                        Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                        1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                        1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I just thought I'd let everyone know that this squad is really taking off. We have two members so far and we plan on doubling that number by the new year. Thanks for all the support.

Comment

HELLO CASTROMARX

how was your friday night? no no, YOU FIRST. okay okay, if you insist: my friend brought over a fat amount of hash in the shape of a doggie treat. i was so high i couldn't get an erection with your mother tonight. it's never happened before, i think i was just nervous. this whole new squad has me really stressed out you know one minute it's like Blooo npewwww KATSCHHHH weappp and the next i'm being consoled by ghost children, the abandoned fetii of pacific summer twilit mistakes!=

Comment

HELLO CASTROMARX

how was your friday night? no no, YOU FIRST. okay okay, if you insist: my friend brought over a fat amount of hash in the shape of a doggie treat. i was so high i couldn't get an erection with your mother tonight. it's never happened before, i think i was just nervous. this whole new squad has me really stressed out you know one minute it's like Blooo npewwww KATSCHHHH weappp and the next i'm being consoled by ghost children, the abandoned fetii of pacific summer twilit mistakes!=
                              You told me you quit! My Friday night was awesome until I went to this show at 1am (What was I thinking, I know!!) and believe it or not, it was at maximum capacity!

Hey, at least you have a fellow captain to share the squadron burden with now.

Comment

i did but i was in a bad-decision-making frame of mind

the latest show i've been to was like flogging molly when they played til 3:30am, 1am is way late!

Comment

Working...
                                X