No announcement yet.

Help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I sympathize with your need for a new computer, I feel this thread isn't really that appropriate. You basically ask trench wars to help you "fix" the competition, and even ask us to get friends in. In return you would donate money... I mean, really?
    If you hadn't offered that ridiculous incentive (Either you help in the zone voluntarily or not at all) or stated we had to vote for you even if we thought the competition was better I wouldn't be such a sourpuss right now, but this just doesn't feel right.

Feel free to flame me, but I'm one of those people that likes fair games.
    "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Where can i find that wallpaper you have there?

Comment

When is this thread getting moved to the place that all the other "OMG CLICK THIS LINK AND I WIN AN IPOD AND YOU GET AN IPOD AND OMG" things go?

Comment

!=

Comment

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
            While I sympathize with your need for a new computer, I feel this thread isn't really that appropriate. You basically ask trench wars to help you "fix" the competition, and even ask us to get friends in. In return you would donate money... I mean, really?
            If you hadn't offered that ridiculous incentive (Either you help in the zone voluntarily or not at all) or stated we had to vote for you even if we thought the competition was better I wouldn't be such a sourpuss right now, but this just doesn't feel right.

Feel free to flame me, but I'm one of those people that likes fair games.

Well I asked for your vote Sing, it's okay if you vote for someone else, I just asked for votes, you don't have to vote if you don't want to.

I'm not "fixing" anything, because it's your choice, I am just offering because I'm speaking the truth, I will live up to my commitments.

Maybe I shouldn't have posted it here, this is why I said in my first post that you can move this thread somewhere else if it belongs there more.

I don't like fair games either, and I'm not gonna flame you...

Anyway Emaho:
            http://mark-s.deviantart.com/art/Car...-Baby-47214157

Carpe Diem Baby - mark-s

=D
            (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
            5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
            1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
            1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Working...
            X