No announcement yet.

Stop Spawn Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy fuck this thread turned gay all of a sudden!
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

how about just make the spawning area 100% on the map...meaning u can spawn in the middle...or right next to the fucking wall on any side...get the point?

dunno if anyone said that, most liekly someone did...but at least change percantages of spawning in the middle...if this feature already exists that is...

like i said...change the percent so that its slightly higher chance of spawning around the arena, rather than in the middle or around the middle...if this is even possible lol
      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
        That STILL doesn't make any sense, dumbass. I was talking to Zeebu about his avatar, and this was your garbage reply to me:

<<<are you that much of a moron? your defense for being a jackass is "you're an idiot". let's hop out of 3rd grade.>>>

Where am I calling him an idiot in that quote you posted? Learn to quote the RIGHT post, dipshit. I think it was my post to Vatican that had your panties in a bunch. Maybe you'll get it right for the 3rd time. But then again, you are a dumbfuck. So who knows. LOL

Btw, you're one of the biggest douche's in TW, so your comment is comical to me. :turned:
        your idea of being right is throwing as many insults as possible. you must be cool. how old are you again? oh and thanks for the title. e-thuggin' at it's prime.
        Girl if it's alright,
        100%.

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
          quoting someone about how they misquoted the wrong post when they've obviously read the enitre thread and shouldn't make the mistake responding to any one of your 3rd grade retorts is so newbish
          the only reason to spawn someone is because they have the ability to immediately shoot you as they spawn.

imho, when you spawn you should start with little or no energy, kinda like other arenas that don't warp u when u die, but still include the warp. That prevents the annoying one after another deaths that get u d/c'd but still stops someone from spawning right behind u and shooting u in the ass as you respectfully give them a second to get their bearings.
          .fffffffff_____
          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
          .fffffff\______/
          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
          .fffff\________/
          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
          .fff\__________/

Comment

Doesn't keep someone who's already been spawned long ago from flying around and killing you though.

I love these threads, there's one every time I come back to visit the forums.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
            X