Stop Spawn Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dethdefire View Post
    Couldn't you prize a player energy deplete/decrese, followed by a 2-3 second shield, every time they respawn fom a death? This way they can't fire, but also wont be able to abuse the shield by shooting while protected. I think the recharge rate is 5 seconds so a 3 second shield would be sufficient. Then again, I can't remember the details of the energy deplete. Does it take the full ammount of energy away, or a partial amount? Either way, you could prize it enough times needed to decrese the energy in full.

The problem with this is that it prizes on the second+lag. So it could be up to 2 seconds before they kick in. which would defeat this purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
      Oh no, poor kid got his lanc spawned in pub! That's a tragedy. Let's completely change the complextion of the game, just to please "NINE@".
      actually, it was this one. i quoted the wrong post. none the less, you're a douche.
      Girl if it's alright,
      100%.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
        The problem with this is that it prizes on the second+lag. So it could be up to 2 seconds before they kick in. which would defeat this purpose.
        I don't think this is right. The bot would have to be correctly programed to handle the prizing when a player spawns. From my experience there is not any lag delays when issuing server commands, even when it's from a bot (unless it's programmed poorly). However, TW could be a diffrent story.
        Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

Originally posted by Broly View Post
          Oh no, poor kid got his lanc spawned in pub! That's a tragedy. Let's completely change the complextion of the game, just to please "NINE@".

actually, it was this one. i quoted the wrong post. none the less, you're a douche.
          That STILL doesn't make any sense, dumbass. I was talking to Zeebu about his avatar, and this was your garbage reply to me:

<<<are you that much of a moron? your defense for being a jackass is "you're an idiot". let's hop out of 3rd grade.>>>

Where am I calling him an idiot in that quote you posted? Learn to quote the RIGHT post, dipshit. I think it was my post to Vatican that had your panties in a bunch. Maybe you'll get it right for the 3rd time. But then again, you are a dumbfuck. So who knows. LOL

Btw, you're one of the biggest douche's in TW, so your comment is comical to me. :turned:
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
            He's right Deth, prizing the shield/energy depletions can sometimes kick in a bit late, I mean just imagine what would happen if you were prizing this constantly in pubs.
            (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
            5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
            1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
            1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

I find it funny that those who took offense by Death Rows horribly evil post, responds by flaming him?

I mean, not that it displays any double standards or anything.
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                I find it funny that those who took offense by Death Rows horribly evil post, responds by flaming him?

Noah, they are called attention whores. But soon to be ignored.
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post

Telling someone to get the fuck off a newb's dick is a double standard?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                    Reacting on flame by flaming.

The magic of how you word it, you saw it here.

I'm just throwing a cock on your moral crusade here, don't get your panties in a crease.
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                      Like Noah said, shut the fuck up already with your "defend the newb" crusade. You act like this guy is some angel and doesn't make sarcastic comments towards OTHER people. Here, since you are such a clueless idiot, let me post you his reply to someones else's "opinion":

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by aeroplane jelly
                      I was wondering if anyone else thinks that it would be a good idea to have some sort bounty reducing system when a player enters a safety zone. Mainly to stop people from safe laming etc.. Maybe something like a bounty reduction of 5bty / 10 seconds or something? Just a thought....

[[[Absolutly Idiotic, I LT alot in pubs and on occasion i need to use the bathroom, am i supposed to turn the game off? or let you kill me while i go to the bathroom?

How about stop whinging? Your insisting tw staff completely remove the safe just because you probably got killed by someone from inside a safe zone. either that or youhave way too much time to be thinking about this. -NINE@]]]

Jesus, your "newb" boyfriend sure wasn't very polite to that guy, was he? Paul, like I said, you're retarded. :turned:

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxy Turbo View Post
                        He's right Deth, prizing the shield/energy depletions can sometimes kick in a bit late, I mean just imagine what would happen if you were prizing this constantly in pubs.
                        hmmm, would be neat to test it. Like I said, I have never heard of a 2 second delay when using server commands, but I wouldn't be surprised if that is true for TW. As long as the energy deplete is issued on time, there would still be a 2 scond gap for the shield to kick in before it became a problem.
                        Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

I've refrained from posting in this topic before, but wtf.
                          All these 'solutions' of shield, depletion, safe zones all create more problems than they solve, namely, that you can anticipate when someone will be vulnerable at a certain place.
                          The current spawn situation is perfectly all right as it is; most people who complain are people who try to shoot other people instead of trying to be safe when they spawn themselves. If I take a random DD or elim game as an example I would say I would only get spawned once out of 10 deaths on average, if that. Any more and you are being a hypocrite that actually turns to his opponents and tries to get a shot off.
                          Go play T3 with a spawn safe zone and notice how everyone clusters around it with mines and whatnot hoping to get a few cheap kills. #distension should prove that prizing on entering the game is also no solution.
                          "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion 9th.

Unfortunately spawning is part of the game. The sooner you accept it, the sooner it will not bother you anymore.

Same thing applies to the immaturity levels of some players. The sooner you accept that there going to make there ridiculous comments, the sooner it will not bother you anymore.
                              Mootland Farmer> Yeah, I have bad toe fetish. Like a koala and gum leaves kinda fetish.

Mootland Farmer> Stop quoting me dammit

Thorkell <ZH>> Mootland Farmer> Stop quoting me dammit

Comment

Death Row is just bitter because no one in the real world cares about anything he has accomplished in his life. Truth be told no one cares on here ya forum trolling POS. Oh btw let me simulate your response...

Death Row> WTF NEWBIE? WHO THE FUCK IS DR. SNYDER? RETARDED NEWB
                                Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
                                Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Comment

Working...
                                X