• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider's posts are funny.. hehe.
    Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

• MUHAHAHAHAAHA you were all wrong!!!

IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACKED PERFORMED BY THE AL-QUIDA, AFTER ONE OF THEM STUDIED THE BOOK HOW TO OVERLOAD A SERVER FOR A YEAR HE ACTUALLY DID IT THEN SUICIDED AND BLEW UP HIS COMPUTER!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Serious if it was squadless, sew him, strip him, beat him shoot him in the kneecaps then cut of his tongue en throw him in a river with a big block tied around his neck..

It would be handy and dandy if some smod could maybe verify this if the checked the IP of that duder and squadless..
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• okay ever since TW has gone down ive been doing this thing called socializing with people that are right in front of me and not on a wire connected to them across the world. its quite nice if you get into it. If anyone else knows about this new trend called the real world please tell me about it.
        Check Yo Self
        Before You Reck Yo Self
        -Muk®

Comment

• O_o if priitk has hunted that basterd down.. I hopes he loads his computer full with virusses and makes its crash, and then after a week or 2 when its fixed again. CRASH IT AGAIN!!
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• lol every time i click refresh two or three more replies have been added, guess u guys really like TW huh?
            thabear> i know how to play zombs guy
            thabear dies a miserable horrible death at the hands of a Zombie!
            thabear> WTF ?

Comment

• Originally posted by muk
              okay ever since TW has gone down ive been doing this thing called socializing with people that are right in front of me and not on a wire connected to them across the world. its quite nice if you get into it. If anyone else knows about this new trend called the real world please tell me about it.
              I went out today to play a golf match, won it.. Came back to find the fucking server down!! Anyways i did my socializing for today.. NOW GET THE SERVER BACK UP!.. thanks :P

Comment

• I suppose its good that so any ppl are on the forums, i have no doubt that without contact with other TW players, i would go NUTS! AG EG G ST T! G! ! !

Yeah....
                thabear> i know how to play zombs guy
                thabear dies a miserable horrible death at the hands of a Zombie!
                thabear> WTF ?

Comment

• Re: Two thumbs up

Now now forum kiddies! Let's not take time out for stupidity!

Originally posted by Spider
                  There are days when our fellow players do not hear news about the lag. There's never a day when I do not learn of another lagger, or receive reports of lagging in progress, or give an order in this zone-wide war against a scattered network of lagasses. The war goes on, and we are winning.

Trench Wars players are a lag-free people, who know that freedom from lag is the right of every person and the future of every zone. The low pings we prize are not Trench War's gift to our players, it is PriitK's gift to SubSpace.

Thank you. May God continue to bless Trench Wars.
                  hahahahaha... TW is lag free? hahahah how can you say that with people like phyre, da1, and fbz running around lagging it up. There are many more of course those are just prominent examples. Man... this is a special kind of stupid.

Btw: I wanna play javs hurry up and put the zone back up kthx.
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

• Mayo gets jokes
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• lol mayo
                      Dsin> moi
                      Kian> moi
                      Dsin> wanna hear good news kian?
                      Kian> I GOT MY LICENSE TODAY
                      Kian> ok ur turn

Comment

• >TW down
                        >KJW - Mar 30, 2003

>As you may have noticed, TW is down for an undetermined >amount of time. Due to an attack on TW and it's server, the >server has been taken offline and it is unknown at this point >when or if it'll be online again.

the "if" part is fucking me up I can't stand it. I am gonna go get drunk now I can't handle this no longer. I will now start my downward spiral and lose it all in a pool of alcohol.

Comment

• Lol he aint gay , if he likes to hack wat better than an online game where thousands of people get pissed at him and dont even know him , plus no1 knows if it was really him and if it was no1 has proof so i doubt he will pay for his wrongs or go to jail.

I just laugh at all uor crying and gaycalling.
                          There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

• Originally posted by gerry
                            I could claimed to have murdered Saddam Hussein, but does that mean it's true?
                            WTF?! u murdered saddam hussein? omfg....
                            (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                            (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                            \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                            << evoce >>
                            /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                            (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                            (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                            TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                            TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

• HuMMeR> I bathe in my own dissappointment

Comment

• Originally posted by LMAO!
                                >TW down
                                >KJW - Mar 30, 2003

>As you may have noticed, TW is down for an undetermined >amount of time. Due to an attack on TW and it's server, the >server has been taken offline and it is unknown at this point >when or if it'll be online again.

the "if" part is fucking me up I can't stand it. I am gonna go get drunk now I can't handle this no longer. I will now start my downward spiral and lose it all in a pool of alcohol.
                                Agreed
                                1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

Working...
                                X