Get Rid Of Random Picks In Elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Rid Of Random Picks In Elim

this has probably been poseted before, but..

cloaker race & terrier elim both kill baseelim

spider, lanc, & levi elims all kill elim

FOR THE LOVE OF ELIMINATION PLEASE STOP THE TORTURE
    Last edited by Bolt; 04-01-2008, 04:17 AM.
    Praise "Bob"

la música

Originally posted by Bolt View Post
    cloaker race & terrier elim both kill baseelim

spider, lanc, & levi elims all kill elim

FOR THE LOVE OF ELIMINATION PLEASE STOP THE TORTURE
    Vouch this, especially when levi elim is concerned. Two or three fucking newbies always enter and waste the time of others who want to play warbird. For fucks sake, majority should choose which ship they want to play, not a bot.
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Well i like the random idea, that way its not ALWAYS JAV/WB. it gives the 'newbs' something else to do. We are looking to keep the new players. And having the vets own them 1-10 is not always fun. this way it also gives them a broader view of ship play and a chance to you know. WIN.

Comment

Wasn't the whole point of cloaker and lev elim still being included the fact noone has access to robo_ref and robo ref?
        "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

by all means remove levi from elim, but not spider and lanc, there are by far enough players who player spider/lanc in the random elims to keep these options available, myself included.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

<-- Levi is my favorite ship. I consider myself a levi above all other ships. On the contrary! I want a levi-dueling league!!! I know there are some others like me who enjoy levi elims like s4j3n.
            sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
            1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

You'd probably find a lot of support for this motion from all facets of staff, unfortunately there is sweet F A we can do for you in this regard.
              Robo Refs operate autonomously from the rest of our botcore, being the two bots in the zone not reliant on RoboKing or Queen. They are coded in C++ while the rest are all coded in java. Only PriitK himself has the authorisation to change their coding. We can ask him, but I wouldn't expect any response to this request within the next, say, five years.

Sorry buckos.

Comment

April Fools
                Makelele> whos camping
                Sumpson> mitch
                KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
                Lemar> mitch
                Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
                  <-- Levi is my favorite ship. I consider myself a levi above all other ships. On the contrary! I want a levi-dueling league!!! I know there are some others like me who enjoy levi elims like s4j3n.
                  Levi elim is the only one i can win :wub:

The only people who hate the different ship elims are people who suck a the ships that are randomed.
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    You'd probably find a lot of support for this motion from all facets of staff, unfortunately there is sweet F A we can do for you in this regard.
                    Robo Refs operate autonomously from the rest of our botcore, being the two bots in the zone not reliant on RoboKing or Queen. They are coded in C++ while the rest are all coded in java. Only PriitK himself has the authorisation to change their coding. We can ask him, but I wouldn't expect any response to this request within the next, say, five years.

Sorry buckos.
                    So these current bots can't just be replaced with ones that do not incorporate the other less favoured random elims?
                    (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                    5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                    1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                    1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

NM
                      read rudys post

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                      ---
                      5:waven> freeze
                      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                      5:Freeze> LOL
                      5:waven> that's how things work around here
                      --
                      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

LOL dont get rid of it it is fun!
                        me and my buds on occasion go to elim and pm bot our vote, usually spid. pisses the hell outa everyone its hilarious.
                        Whos got the crack!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobyz View Post
                          LOL dont get rid of it it is fun!
                          me and my buds on occasion go to elim and pm bot our vote, usually spid. pisses the hell outa everyone its hilarious.
                          right on cue
                          afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post

Sorry buckos.
                            just as galaxy said, would it be possible to replace the bots? of course they may not be as reliable as Robo Ref - being independent from the rest of the bots - but that would seem to be the only problem i can see.

and to ricko - spider and lancaster elim are great once in a while, and during the day they may encourage newbies to play. warbird elim, however, draws many more newbies than the other ships. i believe each game should be voted on. it would be quite easy to gather a few friends and vote in a spider elim.

the reason i started this post is because i often play between the hours of 1am-6am EST, when the zone's population is considerably lower than during the day. elim is usually the only event running. when the bot does a random pick, everyone leaves, and elim dies. if warbirds were to run all night the arena would die much less often.
                            Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

Working...
                            X